Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Internet girlfriend dies, life has no meaning...

last reply
27 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Manti Te’o’s Dead Girlfriend, The Most Heartbreaking And Inspirational Story Of The College Football Season, Is A Hoax

The epitome of fcktard. No way this guy is worth a 1st round pick & high dollar rookie NFL contract. A colossal pile of crap.

Of course, we see the same phenomenon around here daily (and other online places). It's not limited just to the youth of the world.

Internet boyfriends/girlfriends (who people never actually meet in person)... is there anything possibly more pathetic? heheh, I'm sure there is, but I can't think of something off the top of my head.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
I loved Notre Dame taking up for him, too, as if he's not in on it. There's almost no explanation other than it being at least 1/2 his creation to begin with.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
I loved Notre Dame taking up for him, too, as if he's not in on it. There's almost no explanation other than it being at least 1/2 his creation to begin with.

Agreed. There's no way a pro-athlete is going to proclaim someone their bonafide girlfriend of three years without ever having met her in person or even on cam, all the while passing up the endless pussy buffet that's he's probably invited to on a very regular basis.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
couldn't resist...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Agreed. There's no way a pro-athlete is going to proclaim someone their bonafide girlfriend of three years without ever having met her in person or even on cam, all the while passing up the endless pussy buffet that's he's probably invited to on a very regular basis.

I agree he had to be in on it. But your comment makes me wonder why he needed the excuse. I've read that he's religious, so maybe it's just an added protection against "sinning." "Sorry ladies, I have a girlfriend, besides, I don't believe in sex before marriage."

Or... it was a very simple way for him to avoid the questions about why he wasn't interested in any woman who wanted to sleep with him. I'm sure gay athletes have done more creative things to avoid coming out during their playing careers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

If he wasnt in on it then he has to be the dumbest person who ever lived.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by Rembacher

I agree he had to be in on it. But your comment makes me wonder why he needed the excuse. I've read that he's religious, so maybe it's just an added protection against "sinning." "Sorry ladies, I have a girlfriend, besides, I don't believe in sex before marriage."

Or... it was a very simple way for him to avoid the questions about why he wasn't interested in any woman who wanted to sleep with him. I'm sure gay athletes have done more creative things to avoid coming out during their playing careers.

ya, that could be. Though aren't people who are abstaining for religious reasons usually fairly outspoken about it? Isn't that the whole Christian thing, that you don't cower in your beliefs, but make them outwardly who you are? Being gay in an aggressively hetero (and homophobic) environment is a different animal though. And, he's known to be very outwardly religious, so this would be the one part of his life that he's somewhat sheepish about his own spirituality?

I lean toward the theory that he's gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

ya, that could be. Though aren't people who are abstaining for religious reasons usually fairly outspoken about it? Isn't that the whole Christian thing, that you don't cower in your beliefs, but make them outwardly who you are? Being gay in an aggressively hetero (and homophobic) environment is a different animal though. And, he's known to be very outwardly religious, so this would be the one part of his life that he's somewhat sheepish about his own spirituality?

In my theory, it would be that while he believes in abstinence until marriage, he understands the level of temptation that exists for an athlete in a university setting. Having the fake girlfriend would give him an added excuse, and cut down on the number of advances he receives compared to if he were single.

That being said, I think it's far more likely it's a cover for his sexuality than a defense against his "evil desires"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

Either of those are possibilities. And maybe he is Christian. After the public pounding (no pun intended) Tebow and Lolo Jones have taken for abstaining, that's possible.

I think he was in on it, maybe he was still eating at the pussy buffet. But the dead girlfriend put him in our public eye. I'd never heard of him before that, he was trying to up his draft status. But after he got mauled in the NC game it wouldn't have mattered anyway.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Just as a side note: how have Tebow and Lolo not benefited from trumpeting their faith? Tebow has a huge cult following even as he barely gets onto the field, and Lolo is the most famous non-medal qualifying hurdler in history.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
Just as a side note: how have Tebow and Lolo not benefited from trumpeting their faith? Tebow has a huge cult following, and Lolo is the most famous non-medal qualifying hurdler in history.

They both have benefited, but they are both very polarizing. They take A LOT of criticism. Maybe Manti didn't want that level of scrutiny. Takes a strong person to deal with all that.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
truth is, i actually cried when my first lush friend died. thought i loved her but found out she didn't exist when her best friend ended up hitting on me right after he, supposedly, was just home from her funeral. not sure why people kill off their alter ego but it hurts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

Being gay in an aggressively hetero (and homophobic) environment is a different animal though. And, he's known to be very outwardly religious, so this would be the one part of his life that he's somewhat sheepish about his own spirituality?

I agree with the gay theory. I cant imagine what an admittedly gay man playing big time college football, let alone playing at a Catholic University would have to put up with. He may have thought this was the best way to go but eventaully he would have had to produce her, like at the Heisman ceremony or the NFL draft. Her not being present there would have caused a firestorm of questions. So killing her off gave him an out.

Quote by LadyX

No, of course not! Should we even be talking about this?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

They both have benefited, but they are both very polarizing. They take A LOT of criticism. Maybe Manti didn't want that level of scrutiny. Takes a strong person to deal with all that.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
he had to be part of it..seriously....reverse search her pic it leads to a young girl on fb that has a life...not this fake one with him. and his dad said he met her personally so whats up with that...she came to his home in hawai'i. REALLY now?...shakes my head in same...your stupidity and lying is giving our Kin a bad name...hupo sad
my newest :)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not sure what to believe about this, and ultimately there are lots of possibilities as far as this being a "hoax". With technology today, we as human beings are able to get emotionally attached and connect with people we have not met (and maybe never meet in person). Technological advances have made the opportunity to access information and communicate with other humans more accessible than ever before in recorded history. This can be as much of a great thing, as it is a potential pitfall for some of us in our daily lives. I am concerned that with use of smart phones, notebooks and PC's that we will find it more difficult to relate to people in our daily lives, and as a result we will have difficulty interacting with others when face to face. I believe this is one of many challenges that the human race will have to overcome in the 21st century.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As someone who has had her share of Internet boyfriends not turning out to be real or not serious about me (I didn't learn my lesson after the first time), I learned to treat online dating as a not-so-serious thing. I did meet a lot of nice people from the Internet in real life and have grown to love them on a friend-based level. I don't know who l believe in this case. There are some real sheisters out there that can totally blindside someone. One just has to be really careful on who they choose to interact with in general.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

The Linebacker
0 likes
I enjoyed the newspaper headline: NOTRE SHAME!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I saw this my first thought was that he'd be the Oakland Raiders first round pick for sure.
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Lurker
0 likes
Knowing nothing about sports, or the individuals or situation in question, I have two things to say:

First, what business is it of yours?

Second, how do you KNOW that they didn't have legitimate feelings for each other.

I guess the gist of what I'm saying is "Make some room or the fuckin' unexpected."
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by CenterLine
Knowing nothing about sports, or the individuals or situation in question, I have two things to say:

First, what business is it of yours?

Second, how do you KNOW that they didn't have legitimate feelings for each other.

I guess the gist of what I'm saying is "Make some room or the fuckin' unexpected."

You think he had legitimate feelings for the imaginary woman who died from imaginary leukemia?

I do think he was in on the hoax. Wasn't his dad telling people that they used to meet in Hawaii?

Quote by ginger86
truth is, i actually cried when my first lush friend died. thought i loved her but found out she didn't exist when her best friend ended up hitting on me right after he, supposedly, was just home from her funeral. not sure why people kill off their alter ego but it hurts.

I have noticed a freakishly large number of Lush coma victims.
The Linebacker
0 likes
People were using his hoax to raise money for charity.

His hoax probably led to him winning most of those very prestigious football awards for defense over some players that were quite frankly much better than him, just because of the sympathy vote.

I was fully expecting Manti Teo to be exposed as a farce in the BCS National Championship Game. I was right! Alabama proved that he was too slow and too weak against a REAL football team. He bounced off runners, got easily blocked and couldn't catch those Bama boys! He ain't NFL caliber.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz

His hoax probably led to him winning most of those very prestigious football awards for defense over some players that were quite frankly much better than him, just because of the sympathy vote.

I was fully expecting Manti Teo to be exposed as a farce in the BCS National Championship Game. I was right! Alabama proved that he was too slow and too weak against a REAL football team. He bounced off runners, got easily blocked and couldn't catch those Bama boys! He ain't NFL caliber.
The entire ND Defense was guilty of that Buzz.As for the offense, Tommy Rees should have been put in after the first couple possesions.Pretty obvious that Golson wasn't getting it done.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Buz

If the girl that you love is a con
on the web from a dude name of Ron,
you should know it's a shame
to attend Notre Dame
and expect cyber hummers, Don Juan.
Lurker
0 likes
So what's your take on this now? HMMMMM?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't been following this too closely but after watching that mtv show catfish for a couple of weeks...it could happen.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by lovewhenuswallow
So what's your take on this now? HMMMMM?

Care to enlighten us with your new info or the developing spin/story?

Naive' internet dumbass at best or naive' lying dumbass trying to save his 1st round millionaire place in the April NFL draft - at worst?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Care to enlighten us with your new info or the developing spin/story?

Turns out he's a big dumb College football player who happens to attend School at The University of Notre Dame. I can't believe he's received more national attention than Chris Culliver has, and Culliver is a pro player getting set to play in the Super Bowl. Wonder if he'll even get booed during the pregame introductions.