American Horror Story

last reply
6 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
WHO is the Actress who plays the young maid 'Moira' in this show?

The red-haired one in the stockings, black panties and the uniform who loves giving head?

I don't have the ability to post a photo, but if someone else could....

xx SF
Lurker
0 likes
Alex Breckenridge. This year it's different and called Amercian Horry Story The Asylum

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Alex Breckenridge. This year it's different and called Amercian Horry Story The Asylum

THAT'S the GIRL!!!

(God, she even has a hot NAME!!!)

Sexiest thing I've seen on TV in QUITE a while... There's a scene where she's on her hands and knees scrubbing a floor and... Oh Shit! (I said 'thing' and highlighted the scene where she's exquisitely submissive... I guess I secretly hate women...)

I DO NOT!

(And I'd eat french fries out of this one's worn panties...)

And Chef's!!! (Thanks, Love!)

xx SF
Lurker
0 likes
This show scares the hell out of me, will not watch it alone , will never go in the basement alone, this show freaks me out!!
Lurker
0 likes
You're welcome S. The theme song is creepy as well and has most people baffled. There's a repeating line,word or phrase that no one has been able to figure out. Starts at 15 seconds I believe and is repeated over and over.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
You're welcome S. The theme song is creepy as well and has most people baffled. There's a repeating line,word or phrase that no one has been able to figure out. Starts at 15 seconds I believe and is repeated over and over.

"Great Skirt"???????

('Cos Alexandra Breckenridge, (I get hard typing her fucking name) DOES have a Great Skirt...)

I need to take a few minutes out, Guys.....

xx SF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Julie Benz