Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How much does a woman's height matter to you?

last reply
79 replies
7.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
How much does a woman's height matter to you?

Is there a preference that you find sexier, maybe because of your own height you're insecure about dating or being with someone taller or shorter than yourself?

Would your viewpoint change on this matter if you could change your own height to your liking?

I personally find smaller, petite women sexier, there's something about them i can't get over anywhere from 5'4 and up to like 5'8 which is a pretty big gap I know but they just drive me insane like I want to break them haha I mean this in the best way possible you can pick them up twirl them around your finger and throw them over your shoulder if you so desire this to me makes me feel strong and in charge so my question to you guys on Lush is whats your preference and why ?

Funny replies are welcomed ... amuse me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a theory on this that I came with when I noticed that most of my friends who are 6ft or over have wives/gfs shorter than the average height for women

The theory goes like this: tall guys are attracted to shorter women because they look more attractive facially. What a load of crap, I hear every woman over 5'5 grumble while the short ones nod sagely in agreement with me... but hear me out.

Take a pair of twins and stand each of them in front of two men - one man the same height as they are, the other a foot taller. From 2 yards away Twin A looks straight into the eyes of the shorter man and looks pretty much like her passport photo. Twin B however has to tilt her head upwards, firming the skin around the jaw, fore-shortening the face so that it tapers slightly towards the chin and the eyes seem bigger - all of which are seen generally as more more attractive qualities.

People understand this, which is why there are a billion facebook self-portraits taken by people holding their phone up above their eyeline. Short girls, naturally go around like this all the time.

Well that's my theory anyway
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
I have a theory on this that I came with when I noticed that most of my friends who are 6ft or over have wives/gfs shorter than the average height for women

The theory goes like this: tall guys are attracted to shorter women because they look more attractive facially. What a load of crap, I hear every woman over 5'5 grumble while the short ones nod sagely in agreement with me... but hear me out.

Take a pair of twins and stand each of them in front of two men - one man the same height as they are, the other a foot taller. From 2 yards away Twin A looks straight into the eyes of the shorter man and looks pretty much like her passport photo. Twin B however has to tilt her head upwards, firming the skin around the jaw, fore-shortening the face so that it tapers slightly towards the chin and the eyes seem bigger - all of which are seen generally as more more attractive qualities.

People understand this, which is why there are a billion facebook self-portraits taken by people holding their phone up above their eyeline. Short girls, naturally go around like this all the time.

Where the HELL do you find all this stuff? on the internet?...... The internet is just so full of..... well, 'internet stuff' I hate to tell you this though OMKN, that if I walked around all the time looking skyward, I would soon fall flat on my tits.... not a good look.... Truly amazing theory though.... scuse me I have to go do my chin lifting exercises now.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We need to work on your theory overmykneenow... Any of the guys I know aren't even looking me in the face. They're too busy staring at my "twins".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness
We need to work on your theory overmykneenow... Any of the guys I know aren't even looking me in the face. They're too busy staring at my "twins".

if a short girl is in front of me i get to see the face and the funbags at the same time - win-double!
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It doesn't really matter most of the women I have been with were shorter than me (I'm 6ft) The only advantage in a taller woman is you can fuck them while they are standing up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Height has never really been a factor for me unless its extreme in either direction.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow

Friends of mine sometimes complain that alcohol lowers their standards so when they wake up the next day with this chick they get a heart attack. None of them realise this happens everytime for us tall people when we get a clear look at most girls' faces.
Lurker
0 likes
Good theory... I say those pictures are taken not because it firms up the jawline and other things mentioned.... but because it is the best way to show off cleavage. Good theory, but I don't think in this case it is why it is done. I however do know a lot about biology and human nature, and it is far more likely that men are attracted in general to shorter women because to look up is a sign of submission. To look directly into the eyes of another on the same level is a sign of aggression. Good theory though.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow

if a short girl is in front of me i get to see the face and the funbags at the same time - win-double!

As a short girl, I think tall guys are good, cuz I can whip out my phone at chest height and get a perfect shot of thier package. It looks like i'm innocently texting!!
Seriously... It's the big/strong/I could overpoweryouness, I like that x)
Lurker
0 likes
i like tall men
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Height does not matter at all to me. What turns me on (or off) is what's between her ears.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Not in the slightest. Though I do stay away from extremes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
calling massive bullshit on overmyknee AGAIN!!!

where do YOU find this crap..oh right YOUR mind

i am 5'7...dated 5'6 - 6'5 men...

neither WOMEN NOR MEN are viewed attractive by their height!!

it usually is a combination of looks brains and humor

to say this is to say all MEN are superficial!!

grrr...short fall fat thin light dark..hairy or not..all people are beautiful

and all people's tastes are different
Lurker
0 likes
I have no conscious preference, really. Historically, I've gone out with women smaller than me, but the fact that I'm 5' 9.5 inches (don't forget the half, it's quite important) might mean that there ain't that many women taller than me, who knows? To be completely honest I don't tend to notice height, but I'm not gonna not talk to someone just because of their height, how fucking superficial is that? Maybe I do notice on a sub/unconscious level, but I'm unaware of it, obviously. And, of course, I can change my height to my liking: I can wear high heels if I want to be taller or slouch if I want to be smaller.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Not a bit. In fact I really would like to have sex with a taller woman.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It doesn't matter to me at all. As blazestcyr states, a person's height isn't (or at least shouldn't) affect his or her attractiveness.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
HEIGHT MAKES A DIFFERENCE; WHILE LOOKING OVER THE NEIGHBORS FENCE, WHEN PEEKING IN A SECOND STORY WINDOW, IF YOUR TRYING TO SLEEP IN THE BACK SEAT OF A STALLED CAR,THE ITEM YOU WANT IS ON THE TOP SHELF,THE FOOT OF YOUR WATER BED IS SEEPING..

HEIGHT REALLY BECOMES AN ISSUE WHEN YOUR WATER BED EXPLODES & YOU FIND YOUR SELF STANDING IN 5.5 FEET OF WATER... JOEL
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LOVES4PLAY
HEIGHT MAKES A DIFFERENCE; WHILE LOOKING OVER THE NEIGHBORS FENCE, WHEN PEEKING IN A SECOND STORY WINDOW, IF YOUR TRYING TO SLEEP IN THE BACK SEAT OF A STALLED CAR,THE ITEM YOU WANT IS ON THE TOP SHELF,THE FOOT OF YOUR WATER BED IS SEEPING..

HEIGHT REALLY BECOMES AN ISSUE WHEN YOUR WATER BED EXPLODES & YOU FIND YOUR SELF STANDING IN 5.5 FEET OF WATER... JOEL

STOP SHOUTING!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Height is not that important to me. I am 6'5" as long as in ballet heels the sub/slave is not taller than me, then the height is fine.
If you have read 50 Shades of Gray and think that you are ready to be a dom or a sub. Then you have a lot to learn.

Follow my slave's blog slave skye's real life blog if we can get 100 followers she is going to start posting pictures!!! I know there are at least 100 of you that want to see that click the link enter your email and follow. We hit 100 then she has said she will post a picture of herself.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by LOVES4PLAY

I bet it was an isssue! In 1985....

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gurlyboy as my age increases i find that my eye sight ,hearing are raptly deteriorating .. there for like most people that have hearing problems EYE DUE talk loud..Regardless of how hard I pound on this HEAR key board it still will KNOT type Brail,nor do i remember that much Morse Code. Think of it as , you WOOD never had HERD me in Glasglow had KNOT EYE BIN shouting (-:

Crazy Diamond;Loved your post lmao, and I'm still smiling.. While the 1985 may have been a very good attempt at time dating me you are off by a couple, Try 9-14-42... enjoyed your humor.if one was to look at those i consider friends they all share these , they have written one or more stories that I've really liked , or they have displayed a awesome scene of humor.. I have been having a lot of fun on LUSH.. Joel
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LOVES4PLAY
Gurlyboy as my age increases i find that my eye sight ,hearing are raptly deteriorating .. there for like most people that have hearing problems EYE DUE talk loud..Regardless of how hard I pound on this HEAR key board it still will KNOT type Brail,nor do i remember that much Morse Code. Think of it as , you WOOD never had HERD me in Glasglow had KNOT EYE BIN shouting (-:

Yes, I definitely heard. I'll let you off, seeing as you seem pretty cool, but you may wanna invest in one of those I HEAR it helps lmao
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
height has never been a issue for me taller i just find more sexier.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
If the crown of her head brushes 40 inches in height while she stood flat-footed, that would put her mouth at just about the right angle for decent face fucking penetration.

That would be a win/win in my opinion. She could double as a beer holder too.

Is that bad of me?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Well being 2 inches shy of 6 feet, I find that guys who are shorter than me are less likely to approach me. Especially when a pair of heels easily puts me at 6'2 or taller. I've dated guys shorter than me, and it was really no big deal for me. But it did make them a bit nervous. Even guys who were exactly my height found it hard to cope with sometimes. I don't think my height makes me less attractive, but it does make me less approachable, I must say. I think it says a lot about a guy if he can confidently approach a woman significantly taller than himself...it speaks volumes for me.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Well i'm 6ft1 and height makes no difference to me but short girls are more attracted to smaller fellas in my opinion and tall girls to tall fellas! This is my opinion!
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by alion
Well i'm 6ft1 and height makes no difference to me but short girls are more attracted to smaller fellas in my opinion and tall girls to tall fellas! This is my opinion!

I'm short and I prefer tall guys. That's a fact not an opinion.