Login

Tantric sex

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What do you think of it? Actually works, bunch of bull? To be honest I'm a tad interested and would like to be more educated.
Lurker
0 likes
What is it???
Lurker
0 likes
I think most of it is complete bull.... yup, I said it. LOL But I can see how some might be able to do it, but most.... I doubt it. I think it is much like deep meditation, most who claim to do it simply relax and daydream, but never come close to their claims of true "deep meditation". But they sound good claiming they do.

But meh... to each their own.
Lurker
0 likes
Tantric sex requires a bit of focus, concentration and determination. Some might say it is bull but I have done it. Albiet, I am as sensative as they cum and I can use an imagination that can take my sensitivity to a new height. Tantric Sex is very pshycological foreplay, however, for me. this is because I love to be touched, and I mean everywhere (I am still ticklish as well and makes for an intersting ride).

I would take yourself to a book store and just look at some books on tantric sex. Make sure you read some because I have seen sme books read like really dull manuals. Make sure you see it and believe it otherwise It might not WORK!!!