make up sex

last reply
41 replies
5.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
after an intense fight do you like sit down and talk about your feelings or make up with hot steamy sex

make up sex is one of my favorites! your heated for the fight so the sex is crazy and wild
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Steamy sexy after a misunderstanding is always nice.
Lurker
0 likes
If it's an intense fight I would prefer to sit down and sort it out, THEN have the makeup sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my experience, girls who get off on make up sex also get off on fighting - it gets old pretty quick with me.

I came to this conclusion after a few months with someone who would start an argument as part of foreplay
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i had a girl once that did this,she would start something then id storm off and come home hours later then shed be all sorry and want to make it up to me and we would have such a vigourous fuck that lasted ages. was fucking great though i didnt enjoy the fight at all
Lurker
0 likes
I learn something new here every day..... Starting a big fight just to have makeup sex....
Seems like too much effort to me....
Lurker
0 likes
I thought ANY kind of sex was good!
Lurker
0 likes
My ex was the type to start the fight just for make up sex.... part of why she's my ex.
My wife now... If we don't talk things out sex won't happen... I like it that way!

I like Trinket's response....
Brings out the old hippy in me... Make love not War baby!

Quote by Trinket
Lurker
0 likes
THIS is what happens IF you have ANY kind of SEX!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love makeup sex!!!!..but was married to man who pouted after a fight!!!

get over it and GET on it people!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Again its such a Jr.High type of thing that the immature try and pull off ......... thats just my opinion but I've seen that stunt played time and time again .
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i often like doing stuff to make my Master mad at me so we end up arguing (kinda), and him spanking me (;-), and us making up in the best way EVER!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
always go for make up sex..because you are all geared up about things that you try to give in everything you got!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Turn the coin over, what about when unfulfilling, crappy sex actually starts the argument?!
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
We always talk it out first otherwise the make-up sex doesn't help. Thus... after we've talked... the make-up sex is so much better that we know all our issues have been settled.
Lurker
0 likes
Bothsmile I have to say though, I'm a sucker for make up sex. When it comes to those things, I suck with words( face to face)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by swollen
Turn the coin over, what about when unfulfilling, crappy sex actually starts the argument?!

Wow, thats food for thought. I'm thinking there would be a lot more wrong in that type of relationship then I want to think about... Only ever had crappy sex once... 2nd wife. Divorced there too... wow my track record isn't sounding good here.

Quote by NymphWriter
We always talk it out first otherwise the make-up sex doesn't help. Thus... after we've talked... the make-up sex is so much better that we know all our issues have been settled.

I agree. Hot passionate make up sex it great. Doesn't solve the problem and you end up haveing the same old arguement... after 5 to 10 years of that. I've got better things to do with my time then argue. Like hot steamy got to have you now sex!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NymphWriter

Yep. This is about right. If my wife is pissed off, she isn't going to want make-up anything from me. I have to work through the problem first.
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Lurker
0 likes
make up sex is some of the best ive had...raw emotions let loose.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by swollen

I was thinking the same thing.

If I'm with a drama queen who feels a need to start a little row and then wants to have makeup sex... I'll fuck her like the little whore she wants to be treated - that one time. Then like OMKN...the next time she pulls that shit...I'll walk.

Might be tempted to go hit a neighborhood bar and flirt with a pretty waitress or bartender all night - see if I can't score a phone number and ditch the whiner ASAP.

screw a bunch of that arguing shit.

juvenile
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
I have found in my experience that make-up sex does not MAKE-UP anything. Communication, Communication, Communication is the key to a harmonious affair that I tend to call a realtionship!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by trinket
If it's an intense fight I would prefer to sit down and sort it out, THEN have the makeup sex.

I'm with Trinket on this one. I need to talk things out especially if it's a serious argument THEN we can fuck each other senseless
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Today my wife ask whats wrong? Well she started a part time job and spends most weekends and a few evenings there until 12 or 2. Well that has taken away our time for love making. Then she called for me to pick her up and made it up to me. It was great so make up sex it the best.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't had an intense fight with my husband, just a few little tifs, but no unusually tantric sex after. That usually comes just whenever the mood hits.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
“Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.”
― Oscar Wilde
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You can indulge yourselves into the steamy coveted make up sex all you want but it's important that before you even go into action or after doing it you have to talk about the problem should you not want the issue to blow out of proportions in the future.
Lurker
0 likes
emotions are raw, can you really make up, without makeup sex.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
In my experience, girls who get off on make up sex also get off on fighting - it gets old pretty quick lol ok

Yes it does. I had a girlfriend like that once. But angry sex is good sex