Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

do u like to bite on ur male partner body? which part?

last reply
24 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If he enjoys it, I enjoy it and I'm happy to bite him wherever he wants it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
im a shoulder biter if its available or neck, tbh, what ever is close ill bite biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
I don't mind biting a bit, or being bitten.... without drawing blood of course. Her, wherever she wants it... me, shoulders, neck, biceps, thighs, ass, or sides above my hips. It depends on what is happening at the time. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I'm always happy to sink my teeth into a little flesh...I'm craving some steak now.

I like playful nipping and harder bites, without breaking the skin, followed by licking and kisses. Neck, shoulders, thighs, ass - it all tastes good.
Lurker
0 likes
Give me a nice bit of rump anyday...

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I like to bite and be bitten.
As for where... Almost anywhere.
Lurker
0 likes
I usually like to bite his chest ,shoulders,down his stomach,his hips,but I can't really do the right side of his neck that's his tickle spot lol kissing him and then biting his bottom lip I love his lips smile
Lurker
0 likes
Love to bite necks and shoulders...nibble on thighs and nipples
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love biting and being bitten, it drives me wild. I tend to bite the places I know he can take it like his cheeks, his lips, his shoulder, bicep, etc
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love a little nibbling and biting -giving and receiving. Neck, lip, shoulders, under the chin, nipples and inside the thighs.
Lurker
0 likes
nibble the ear lobe, but not full on bite.
0 likes
I'm a confessed biter, especially when i've had a bit to drink beforehand a bit more rough when drunk i suppose.
I'll bite almost anywhere, but not the sensitive parts! I dont wanna hurt him lol
I dont draw blood, that would be too much, but i have left him rather marked. He'll bite too but more lightly like a nibble or a scrape of the teeth. smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
You name the part of his body and I will bite it without hesitation ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The last time when I was being a real animal with my lover I wanted to bite the flesh between his shoulder and neck. He held my head away lol. I guess it doesn't help that I have braces on my teeth lmao.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YES where he wants but if it is spur of the moment everywhere is up for a chew lol Favs area hip/pelvic, most definitely his arse cheeks, neck/shoulders/chest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i would love to bit his neck, bottom lip and his ears ;) soo turned on ..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've been known to bite ears, lip, and on the neck
Lurker
0 likes
I love to bite ;) but if he isn't into it then its not a big deal smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to bite his neck and his shoulders. Sometimes when I come I bit the shoulder and draw blood. I don't mean to, it's just that the orgasm is too intense and I don't notice how hard I'm biting. It can be a problem if the guy is married.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anywhere! It's a def. turn on.
There is more to sex appeal than just measurements. I don’t need a bedroom to prove my womanliness. I can convey just as much sex appeal, picking apples off a tree or standing in the rain.
— Audrey Hepburn

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Perfectbodyforsex
I love to bite his neck and his shoulders. Sometimes when I come I bit the shoulder and draw blood. I don't mean to, it's just that the orgasm is too intense and I don't notice how hard I'm biting. It can be a problem if the guy is married.

I have done the same thing and even left their backs bleeding from my nails in the heat of the moment
Lurker
0 likes
Neck, shoulder, finger, the sensitive spot near the front of the hip and of course wherever he'd like to be bitten.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm a biter, I usually go for the shoulders, neck, ears, lips or whether he wants me too! I never draw blood though