Hey !! the NHL is back

last reply
70 replies
5.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Are you excited? Do you even care? Well, it doesn't matter because here come the Hawks, yes that's right, the Mighty Blackhawks!!! And they're gonna bring the Stanley Cup back to Chi town for the second time in 4 yrs. After all it's not like any Canadian teams have a shot at it
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by lovewhenuswallow
Are you excited? Do you even care? Well, it doesn't matter because here come the Hawks, yes that's right, the Mighty Blackhawks!!! And they're gonna bring the Stanley Cup back to Chi town for the second time in 4 yrs. After all it's not like any Canadian teams have a shot at it

I'M SO EXCITED! Yes, I care. I care more than what's for dinner. And I agree that the Hawks have a very very good chance this year. And since they are one of my top three favorite teams (the other two might suck ass, well one for sure will suck ass but it's about home-team loyalty), I'm going to cheer along with you. Go Blackhawks!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm glad but wish the Blue Jackets would do better.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry y'all but this Louisiana girl doesn't understand hockey but it looks exciting.
0 likes
While I was pissed off at the lockout and watching millionaires fighting with billionaires, I am very happy that hockey is back. As for "MY" team, we have been in the rebuilding stages for awhile now and have had the last three first overall draft picks. I think it will be very exciting to see them make it back to the playoffs again, however we will see where it goes from there.

Go Go!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So happy hockey is back. Actually the shorter season should make it even more exciting.

Lurker
0 likes
Just hope that there arent a bunch of injuries due to lack of conditioning with the way the NHL is crunching and rushing the season. They could have given the players a handfull of exhibition games to get reaclimated to game play.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

8-0-2 and showing no signs of slowing down.
Lurker
0 likes
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Lurker
0 likes
KANE....MMMMMMMMM......TOEWS...MMMMMMMMMMMM
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You seem sweet, mind if I lick you to make sure?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The mighty Blackhawks! Now 8 - 0 - 2. What a great start on the season.
Lurker
0 likes
woooooooooohooooooo make that 9-0-2...yeah baby
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey, Hey! Another day, another victory.....9 - 0 - 2 ! Go Hawks.
Lurker
0 likes
10-0-2 Don't get in front of this steamroller.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Go Condor!

I've no idea if this NHL or LHN, but this is more interesting (to me) than hockey
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never quite understand this self association with some sports team or other of overpaid hooligans.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jack_42
Never quite understand this self association with some sports team or other of overpaid hooligans.
It's what sports fans in the U.S. do, and makes for fine distraction. Hockey players are considerably underpaid imo.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's what sports fans in the U.S. do, and makes for fine distraction. Hockey players are considerably underpaid imo.

Got more respect for the people who play some sport than the fans. It's like watching paint dry (even the paint some fans daub their faces with. smile) If they earn more than bus drivers they're overpaid.
Lurker
0 likes

I agree. Especially when you consider the salaries of pro basket and football players.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Go Condor!

I've no idea if this NHL or LHN, but this is more interesting (to me) than hockey
I've come to realize sports topics don't fare to well on lush unless it's .i'm a sports fan, but not into pseudo sports such as Golf,Nascar, UFC and so on. I do like Olympic Curling though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a NHL season ticket holder - I'm f**king THRILLED!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
As a NHL season ticket holder - I'm f**king THRILLED!
K so, whose your team?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Now, now.... It doesn't really matter if a Cdn team wins or not, because most of the players in the NHL are Canadian!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
K so, whose your team?

Lol care to take a guess?
Lurker
0 likes
Just so it's clear we are now 10 0 and 3 go hawks