Pubic area

last reply
38 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
at what age did you first start to shave your pubic area and why?
Lurker
0 likes
I think it was in my mid 20's. And it was just to see how it would be. I didn't start STAYING clean shaved until almost 40 though. Looking back I wonder why I didn't all along.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my late 20's I desired my wife to start trimming down there so I set an example. It worked. I only trim but she shaves and we are both happier 10 years later.
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Lurker
0 likes
I've always trimme but first totally shaved about 15 years ago, fancied a change, liked it and stayed shaved ever since smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Early 20ies... lets just say some women can be extremely persuasive
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I began shaving off all my pubes about twenty years ago at the request of a girlfriend... then she shaved her patch for me too!! It got us both so damned excited (but that's a story in itself).

I have kept myself shaved ever since and have even gone so far as to give myself a "Brazilian" a few times. My current wife loves my smooth look and wouldn't have it any other way!!!
Flash a Trucker... It's appreciated!!

Read my latest story at; http://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/a-weekend-at-the-cottage-part-1.aspx
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I started shaving 13 years ago. My friend did it when she was at my house and I was wondering why she did, she said it felt better. Of course me being the Curious type was like well I want to try. So, I grabbed the scissors and went on my business shaving. I loved it instantly and never once looked back. I've never let it grow back out. I have no desires to. I've always found pubic hair to be gross on both sexes. Everyone should always be shaved. :3
The Linebacker
0 likes
Ouch! I don't shave it.

I trim it very short with one of those beard trimmers (that I only use for the pubes) or I get it completely waxed, but no razor edges down there!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I started 25 years ago at the age of edit by admin,please read guidelines. I did it because i was a baseball player and my cup was uncomfortable with pubes. I pretty much keep it completely shaved, with a few rare times that i let it go a week at most.
"Sometimes you have to believe in someone else's belief in you before the belief in yourself kicks in" ~Les Brown
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I was 19, I think her name was Rita, or maybe Stephanie or Alice. Anyway, I met all three of them at a Sigma Nu end of school party. One of them gave me crabs. Not the tasty underwater variety.

Shaving was the second thing I thought of, after pondering the dousing of my crotch with lighter fluid and flicking my bic. I chose the razor instead.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
As a result of the growing popularity, particularly among young people, of needlessly denuding the pubic area, the species Pthirus pubis, also known as the common crab louse, has been losing millions of square feet of habitat over the past several years, and is reportedly on the verge of extinction.

Preserve the Habitat of the Endangered Species Pthirus Pubis

This petition is to urge the Secretary of State to place the species, a long-standing part of our national heritage, on the Endangered List per the Endangered Species Act, and have the Fish and Wildlife Service regularly inspect the pelvic regions of the populace to ensure that habitat is no longer being destroyed, with an executive order to nationally outlaw the use of Brazillian wax and razors.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Probably when I was about 18 I started, and have kept on, trimming right down everywhere but my balls, which I shave clean. I think it's weird for a man to say such a thing but it makes me "feel sexier". And kinda cleaner. I have shaved completely once or twice but as others have said that requires commitment to keep it in check otherwise very uncomfortable
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/a-young-mans-beautiful-boss.aspx

Just started to make my very first story in to a series about 3 years later. Here's where it began!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I started about 15 years ago, while in High School. Started because I played alot of sports and it stopped alot of ball sweat. I have never looked back.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I was maybe twenty. I was dating a woman who said "I want to shave you!" I said ok and ever since then I have kept almost no hair down there. I get my ass sugared once a month, Way more rim jobs with a smooth ass boys.
Lurker
0 likes
Started regularly shaving it a few years ago in my 50s hoping that if I did my wife would - shed didn't but I like it though I now leave a patch above my cock
Lurker
0 likes
Shaved on in my mid thirties...kinda feaked my ex wife out. I liked it but have never done it again.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I started about 10 years ago or so at the request of a girl I was dating at the time. Found cleanup afterwards to be a bit easier so I did it from time to time afterwards.
Lurker
0 likes
i was 18 when i started shaving down there and i did it cause i wasnt liking the hair
Clumeleon
0 likes
Only done it once, last year. Bird didn't like it so I grew it back and have been all natural since. I like the hair; it looks weird without it.
Lurker
0 likes
I started about 5 years ago for hygiene reasons but now I keep doing it because I like the way it feels.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Niceassgirl
at what age did you first start to shave your pubic area and why?

How should a person address their bushy fupa?

/nod to WickedGood for this thought.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't remember exactly when but it was probably in my early 20's. It was growing down there so I figured I'd shave it. Never used a razor, used one of those trimmer that also came with one of those foiled electric shavers. I shave it about once a month. I love it when it's all shaved down there. Feels so much better, especially in the summer. Heck I even shave my armpits every now and then.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it started with the bikini line when i was younger for gymnastics...gradually became less and less with ever child...i wonder if subconsciously i was trying to keep it young...lol who knows
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seventeen or eighteen, I think. It's just more sanitary...and comes with "fringe-less" benefits
Lurker
0 likes
I think i was around 19 or so when i first started shaving. It was because of my religion at first , but then i enjoyed the feeling of being clean shaven so i continued it up until.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never but started dyeing it when I first saw some grey hairs in my 40's.