Panties by Post

last reply
24 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had an online 'lover' with whom I had been chatting/playing for almost as long as I've been a member on here. Our sexual chemistry was off the charts but what made it even better was our overall connection that trascended just the obvious. One evening, he asked me if I wanted to play a game and help fulfill a fantasy of his. I agreed and this is what he asked of me...

He instructed me to go out and buy a pair of black cotton cheekies from Victoria Secret (his favourite kind) and wear them to work the next day. Early the next morning, he texted me and told me how he wanted to spend the day sexting me and have me dampen my panties. Admittedly, the anticipation set me on fire! After a full day of sexting, he instructed me NOT to change out of those wet panties when I got home but rather continue to sit in them until later that evening when we had planned to meet up online. While wearing those panties with him that evening, he asked me to masturbate and cum for him whilst wearing them. I was all too happy to oblige. After our time together, he asked me to package up my panties and put them in the post to him ASAP. I happily obeyed. Once they arrived, we met online once again where I watched him open the package, pull out my used panties, sniff and lick them (albeit they were dry by this point) and then wrap them around his raging cock as he masturbated for me. At first, I wasn't sure what to expect but by the middle of it all, it hit me how insanely erotic it was, how erotic ALL of this was.

How many men have done this and/or would consider doing it? Is this something that turns men on or is it one of those kinky fetishes that appeals only to a select few? Understanding that privacy may be an important factor, having the panties shipped to a PO Box or secondary address rather than your home address might alleviate some of the worry about disclosing too much personal information.

Thanks everyone!
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Not something that would appeal to me but how about putting the whole into a more explicit story for us all to read?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kyliekained
Not something that would appeal to me but how about putting the whole into a more explicit story for us all to read?

Lol, didn't even cross my mind but I may do just that ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah this is something I have had someone do. I do think it is different though for a lot of guys.
If you have read 50 Shades of Gray and think that you are ready to be a dom or a sub. Then you have a lot to learn.

Follow my slave's blog slave skye's real life blog if we can get 100 followers she is going to start posting pictures!!! I know there are at least 100 of you that want to see that click the link enter your email and follow. We hit 100 then she has said she will post a picture of herself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had someone do this. But I had a long and dare I say quite deep online relationship with them. We thought we were going to meet and everything, I wouldn't want the panties of a semi-stranger. It's one of those things where, weirdly, if I didn't know the person well I'd consider it a bit gross. But I did know her well and it was extremely hot.
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/a-young-mans-beautiful-boss.aspx

Just started to make my very first story in to a series about 3 years later. Here's where it began!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
By my name alone should lead you to know, haha, yes many times and had some ladies even drop some off and leave them in my truck while I was at work. Women in panties of any type are very sexy and love to get them after they have been worn all day and really love wet ones.

Quote by BelleduJour
I had an online 'lover' with whom I had been chatting/playing for almost as long as I've been a member on here. Our sexual chemistry was off the charts but what made it even better was our overall connection that trascended just the obvious. One evening, he asked me if I wanted to play a game and help fulfill a fantasy of his. I agreed and this is what he asked of me...

He instructed me to go out and buy a pair of black cotton cheekies from Victoria Secret (his favourite kind) and wear them to work the next day. Early the next morning, he texted me and told me how he wanted to spend the day sexting me and have me dampen my panties. Admittedly, the anticipation set me on fire! After a full day of sexting, he instructed me NOT to change out of those wet panties when I got home but rather continue to sit in them until later that evening when we had planned to meet up online. While wearing those panties with him that evening, he asked me to masturbate and cum for him whilst wearing them. I was all too happy to oblige. After our time together, he asked me to package up my panties and put them in the post to him ASAP. I happily obeyed. Once they arrived, we met online once again where I watched him open the package, pull out my used panties, sniff and lick them (albeit they were dry by this point) and then wrap them around his raging cock as he masturbated for me. At first, I wasn't sure what to expect but by the middle of it all, it hit me how insanely erotic it was, how erotic ALL of this was.

How many men have done this and/or would consider doing it? Is this something that turns men on or is it one of those kinky fetishes that appeals only to a select few? Understanding that privacy may be an important factor, having the panties shipped to a PO Box or secondary address rather than your home address might alleviate some of the worry about disclosing too much personal information.

Thanks everyone!

Lurker
0 likes
Honestly... I am not sure. I will admit that I have smelled panties before and depending on how strong it was and other factors, it was VERY arousing. Other times, no, not so much.... sorry, gals can be "nasty" too. LOL So it has to be just right.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes, ive had them from my lady as a s
ex contact in absence,&it works good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, I live too far from anyone to be sent a set of panties without worrying about how they would smell lol

However, I have done something akin to what you have described using her wet panties, she wore all day long, at night
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In short... YES

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Site administrator
0 likes
Yes I get panties in the post. I hate actually shopping so I order just about everything online now.

Um ... that didnt really answer the question did it ... oh never mind ..
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Mmmmmm,that is hot. I would enjoy it very much.
Lurker
0 likes
I'd have to agree that it is something I find really erotic and intimate. It would certainly be a way of adding a little reality into this fantasy world of lush. It would have to be with the right person though of course and yeah maybe PO box for privacy but love the idea :-)
Lurker
0 likes
Very erotic. A couple of women on here are certainly welcome to this. Necessary for quite a long and trusting relationship I would think though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sounds kinky and fun. Might just have to give it a try!
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
In short... YES

Mazztastic
0 likes
I've done it. He seemed to like it and it excited me to think that he'd been able to enjoy me, long distance, so to speak...

I'd have to feel very comfortable to even consider doing it again though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think the idea is incredibly erotic, but would only feel comfortable even asking someone whom I had already met in person, and with whom I had had sexual relations in person. But, given those parameters, I'd do that in a New York minute.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
0 likes
I've done this. Never thought I would but as you said, the sexual chemistry was off the charts! We enjoyed trying new ways to entice one another and the thought of getting off for one another then shipping your panties, was extremly erotic. We actually shared in the experience together. I sent along my used panites and he sent along his used briefs. We took pictiures and even made voice recordings for one another. It was and is till this day one of the sexiest daring things I have done.
Lurker
0 likes
I've done this. Never thought I would but as you said, the sexual chemistry was off the charts! We enjoyed trying new ways to entice one another and the thought of having an orgasm before shipping off my panties, was extremely intense and erotic. We actually shared in the experience together. I sent along my used panties and he sent along his used briefs. We took pictiures and even made voice recordings for one another. It was and still is to this day one of the sexiest daring things I have done.
Lurker
0 likes
Never tried but it does sound sexy.
CurlyFries
0 likes
What's a Lush care package without panties???
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In most online encounters we're restricted to our imaginations - occasionally this may develop to a visual and/or audible experience but these only ever excite the two least effective senses when it comes to sex - sight and hearing.

There is a huge fetishistic aspect to this behaviour - possessing something physical and intimate will always have a powerful psychological stimulus - but being able to smell her scent will ramp things up even more. I can't think of another sense that has the ability to attract or repel as much as smell does.

Of course, normal game rules apply when it comes to dishing out personal data. Other things to consider rather than being something to cement a bond it might just be trophy hunting or worse could be an indicator to more unhealthy sexual appetites (paedophiles and other sex offenders often retain the panties of their victims)
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
I reckon there's some money to be made here... 'panties by post' - could be the company name. How much do you think my worn panties are worth?

I could earn a bit extra on the postage too...hmm.

(although, the sad thing is, I probably COULD make some money out of this. People need to get out more.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LittleBambi
I reckon there's some money to be made here... 'panties by post' - could be the company name. How much do you think my worn panties are worth?

I could earn a bit extra on the postage too...hmm.

(although, the sad thing is, I probably COULD make some money out of this. People need to get out more.)

You'd have to start wearing them first xx
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber