gf asking you to circumcise?

last reply
52 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
if your girlfriend asked to you to circumcise your penis, would you do it for her even if your just going out or do you have to be married? and if your just friends with benefits?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
am not a guy but to me this is like your bf asking you to get a boob job

hello it is THE person you love..not the icing

guys who are or are not..they all are wonderful

just like women with big or small breasts

love what ya got
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr

love what ya got

very true was interested in what guys and girls think cause many girls i know say they would make him cut it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being asked something like that would let me know I needed to get away from her ASAP. Not a chance in hell I'd entertain a request like that.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
I tend to side with blaze..... but I do know some women have real issues with that, and frankly in some cases I can't blame them. I AM circumcised though, so it isn't a problem.

On another note, I can see how it could be a deal breaker even if you loved the person. Sometimes there are things that you simply can't get past and if it REALLY bothers you, I don't think that will ever change. You may be able to overlook it for a little bit, but over time I just don't see it getting better... probably will get worse. There are many things that we should take into consideration concerning compatibility and physical issues DO matter. Most of us have an acceptable range though, so most anyone would fall within our "hey this is just fine" zone.

With that said..... NO I would not.
Lurker
0 likes
im a girl but let the cock be what it is, i would not change them for any reason
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Never! It is MY penis so I do whatever I want.
As someone mentioned, it's the same as asking her to do a boob job or doing something with her genitalia.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you can't accept the person you're with as they are, then maybe it's time to find someone who is as perfect as you . Seriously, I find such a request to be ridiculously shallow.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
If you can't accept the person your with as they are, then maybe it's time to move on or better yet, give your head a nice hard bang against a wall. Seriously, I find such a request to be ridiculously shallow.

very true!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
If you can't accept the person you're with as they are, then maybe it's time to find someone who is as perfect as you . Seriously, I find such a request to be ridiculously shallow.

I totally agree. It would be like some dude telling his gf that her pussy lips are to fleshy or meaty. "Hey honey, I love your pussy but can you have those meat flaps surgically removed? You know, because the don't really do it for me. Oh and while the doctor is down there, you think you can get him to sew up your pussy a little tighter too? It's getting a little loose."

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Niceassgirl

very true was interested in what guys and girls think cause many girls i know say they would make him cut it!

What's their thinking behind it? do they think it's unhygienic? or is it more to do with aesthetics.

"make him" cut it? they are actually talking about men, right?
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

I totally agree. It would be like some dude telling his gf that her pussy lips are to fleshy or meaty. "Hey honey, I love your pussy but can you have those meat flaps surgically removed? You know, because the don't really do it for me. Oh and while the doctor is down there, you think you can get him to sew up your pussy a little tighter too? It's getting a little loose."

My point exactly...ridiculous.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow

What's their thinking behind it? do they think it's unhygienic? or is it more to do with aesthetics.

"make him" cut it? they are actually talking about men, right?

they think of it aesthetically, which i think is even worse, they should not care what difference it make as a penis is a penis, it would be like the guy saying get a boob job to his girlfriend
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Niceassgirl

they think of it aesthetically, which i think is even worse, they should not care what difference it make as a penis is a penis, it would be like the guy saying get a boob job to his girlfriend

I always say that the best gifts are ones you can unwrap ;)
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow

I always say that the best gifts are ones you can unwrap ;)

And some are not.

There is NOTHING wrong with not liking an uncircumcised penis. If it is an issue for someone, they need to choose someone who better fits their desires. The same way as if you don't like heavy women, but like everything about THAT one.... you may or may not be able to get past the weight issue if you choose to be with them. Honestly, I would put money that most would NOT. So... know yourself and be HONEST with yourself.

For me the issue isn't whether a person likes X, Y, or Z, but the requirement that the other person CHANGES to suit their desires. That is the issue, not the uncircumcised penis. And I don't think cheering for uncircumcised penis' will change any woman's mind on the matter. You either like them or you don't... or you just don't have a preference either way. LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JohnC

And some are not.

There is NOTHING wrong with not liking an uncircumcised penis. If it is an issue for someone, they need to choose someone who better fits their desires. The same way as if you don't like heavy women, but like everything about THAT one.... you may or may not be able to get past the weight issue if you choose to be with them. Honestly, I would put money that most would NOT. So... know yourself and be HONEST with yourself.

For me the issue isn't whether a person likes X, Y, or Z, but the requirement that the other person CHANGES to suit their desires. That is the issue, not the uncircumcised penis. And I don't think cheering for uncircumcised penis' will change any woman's mind on the matter. You either like them or you don't... or you just don't have a preference either way. LOL

I don't think anyone in disagreement here is promoted cut or uncut penises. Pretty much everyone is in disagreement with the "requirement" of one person asking another to have his foreskin removed. It's ok if you someone doesn't like uncut dicks, it's not okay to ask someone to have it done to sure their desires.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr

love what ya got

When I get a cupcake I only eat the icing on top and through out the rest.

It's because I don't give a fuck.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

I don't think anyone in disagreement here is promoted cut or uncut penises. Pretty much everyone is in disagreement with the "requirement" of one person asking another to have his foreskin removed. It's ok if you someone doesn't like uncut dicks, it's not okay to ask someone to have it done to sure their desires.

Agreed. You could have this same discussion replacing circumcision with "nose job", or any other surgery that in all honesty is done all the time, for personal or "partner" reasons. If both people agree to the procedure, all is well. If one "demands" it, or they will leave.... leave. It is unfair and completely selfish to demand of someone these things when/if they don't ALSO agree to them. So yes, we all (so far) are in total agreement.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let me first say I prefer the look of a circumsised cock and have actually never been with a guy who wasnt circumsised. But that is just that I have never found a guy I wanted to fuck that was uncut. Not that I refused once I saw he was uncut. Just the luck of the draw so to speak.

If I was dating a guy with an uncut cock I would never ask him to get circumcised. If things got serious, I might suggest it(probably wouldnt) but it would be his choice and I would never break it off with him if he said no. Just like someone said, it would be a like a guy telling a woman she has to get breast implants to be with him.
Clever Gem
0 likes
I would NEVER ask such a silly thing! EVER!

I'd have to say either are fine, my last serious fella was uncut, that's where I learned, I was used to that. Many years later, my current partner is cut, it's different and for me was a learning curve, less sensitive some ways, more sensitive other ways.
I was more adjusted to uncut, i think it was funner tbh. (mmmm yeah those days were fun..giggles)

But i guess at the end of the day it really does not matter, if i'm in bed with a partner, i'm there experiencing all of them as a person, not just their cock.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm a British guy, and circumcision just isn't a big thing over here at all, unless it's for a religious purpose as it is for most people.

I just don't get what the problem is with it. Do none of the women who don't like it realise that it's meant to be like that? Men who are circumcised suffer from de-sensitising of the glans, so it makes sex less pleasurable for them. Granted, as most lads have it done when they're born, they don't know any different, but I certainly wont entertain getting mine hacked off, or that of my kids when I have them, to keep some girl happy.

That's how it's meant to be, and if it's for an aesthetic reason that you dislike it then find someone else, if you ask me. Lads are all taught how to keep it clean, and if there is a hygiene issue there then that should be discussed by all rights, because I wouldn't exactly expect a girl to take a cheesy one in her mouth either! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nicholasfc
Never! It is MY penis so I do whatever I want.
As someone mentioned, it's the same as asking her to do a boob job or doing something with her genitalia.

Too right.

And it's not like asking your girlfriend to get a boobjob, it's like asking her to undergo genital mutilation. It baffles me the circumcision is wholly acceptable while the abhorent equivalent in some parts of the world, female genital mutilation, is rightfully seen as an awful injustice performed on a human who is too young to know what they want for their OWN body.

While you're an adult, what the hell, go ahead, they're your sex bits. Would I get circumcized at someone else's request?? NO!! But then, there's probably a cultural divide here because in America, for some reason, people fairly routinely undergo genital surgery as an infant and in Britain they don't.

Also, this:

Quote by younglad
I'm a British guy, and circumcision just isn't a big thing over here at all, unless it's for a religious purpose as it is for most people.

I just don't get what the problem is with it. Do none of the women who don't like it realise that it's meant to be like that? Men who are circumcised suffer from de-sensitising of the glans, so it makes sex less pleasurable for them. Granted, as most lads have it done when they're born, they don't know any different, but I certainly wont entertain getting mine hacked off, or that of my kids when I have them, to keep some girl happy.

That's how it's meant to be, and if it's for an aesthetic reason that you dislike it then find someone else, if you ask me. Lads are all taught how to keep it clean, and if there is a hygiene issue there then that should be discussed by all rights, because I wouldn't exactly expect a girl to take a cheesy one in her mouth either! ;)
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/a-young-mans-beautiful-boss.aspx

Just started to make my very first story in to a series about 3 years later. Here's where it began!
Lurker
0 likes
The way I see it, men were born with a foreskin, therefore, unless it's defective in some way and medically necessary to chop it off, removal of it wold be a pointless exercise in mutilation. If I was told by a woman to get my foreskin chopped, I'd tell her to bolt or get used to it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well,mine was skinned @2 weeks,but yes,id get it done 4 her if she wanted that&then id no both feelings!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Not a fucking way in hell would I do that short of medical emergency. Worried about health reasons when I am an old man do not count as a medical emergency!
Clumeleon
0 likes
She'd have to make a pretty persuasive argument for me to allow any sort of sharp instrument near my dongle.

I can't imagine this ever coming up, but then it's the norm to be uncircumcised in the UK. I think there are probably some problems in the relationship when cosmetic changes begin to be requested.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fuck NO and if the bitch could ask something like that, then i would show her the door fast(in a very rough way)
or i would ask the bitch to get a boob job and get her pussy tighten up every time i find it to lose.
When we lose the right to be different, we lose the privilege to be free.
Charles Evans Hughes

Both the American people and nations that censor the internet should understand that our government is committed to helping promote internet freedom.
Hillary Clinton I love this quote, no country in the world has put more into censorship, control and surveillance, then USA the last 10 years. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Speaking bluntly, I wouldn't. I don't like ultimatums, even from people I'm sleeping with.

I am cut, however, so it wouldn't come up. But I'm not sure I would circumcise any boy that I have in the future. I simply don't see much outside of religious reasons and basic hygiene.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well personally, I am uncut. I consider it an insult to ask someone to change anything about themselves. Except for medical things like if she drank too much....

Like Blaze said how would the lady feel if her guy said "oh honey can you get a boob job? I like em bigger."

I am sure he would be out of the picture very soon.

Love me how you found me. If you dont like the idea.... there are plenty more fish in the sea.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr

love what ya got

Honestly. Circumcising is even worse than a boob job, because it actually removes something necessary of the human body. Its more like if you were to cut out your nipple or your finger nail.

If she were to do that to me I would instantly leave. I wouldnt want to waste my time with someone as shallow as that.