Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you found a guy you like, would you start a sexy chat with him?

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know most women wait for guys to add them and start messaging them and open a chat with them. They like to be wanted, but lets assume you found a guy who you really liked, through his picture, his profile information, would you send him a friend request and try more than once to chat with him or sending him messages,, and why??????

thanks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah, I'm one of those women who tends to weed through friend requests more than send them out, however, I would NEVER say that I 'wait' for a request from anyone no matter how hot or awesome their profile might be - I guess I just don't care that much about such things like some people do on here.

Having said that, I have on occassion sent one or two or three requests out but their profile would have had to been something pretty special to prompt such an action. If he accepts, then I would definitely initiate a conversation/chat with him otherwise, why bother being friends? My initial contact with him would be more of a meet-and-greet to get to know a bit more about him and get a sense of the chemistry before ever considering anything more - I'm not one to jump straight into cybering with complete strangers. However, sometimes a chat is just a chat and those kinds of friendships are just as wonderful. In an event of a crash landing, I know where my delete button is