Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

what do you find most desirerable about a man?

last reply
32 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
STOP!
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
the fact thaqt he has a cock
Lurker
0 likes
his wallet
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ginger86
his wallet

Slut!!! HAHA
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ginger86
his wallet

How do you like my Cock Wallet?

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
0 likes
Ruggedness, passion, honesty, someone with a sense of humor
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
his absence!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by sprite
his absence!

This made me giggle. I came on here just to read your answer.. lol
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Poppet

This made me giggle. I came on here just to read your answer.. lol

i usually post to amuse myself - amusing others is just a bonus

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Slut!!! HAHA

awww nikki, i meant to say his girlfriend but can i still be a slut
Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
Quote by Trinket
the fact that he has a cock

Pretty much sums it up eh!
Lurker
0 likes
Any man? Or a specific man? That seems important information to have.

Any man: As much as I hate to say it, and fall in line, at the moment I have to go with "has a penis"... I do miss other dick. I also like a good nose, neck, shoulders and calves.

A specific man: This is much less about the penis, and much more about the person as a whole.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
His personality, wallet, cock, looks.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I WOULD SAY HIS BUILT AND HIS LEGS I LOVE SEXY LEGS AND ANKLES THEN WILL HE MAKE ME LAUGHT AND PROTECT ME AND I NEED TO FEEL SAFE AND A GOOD KISSES IF NOT KEEP WALKING A COCK AND DEEP POCKET NOT IMPORTANT TO ME BE SAFE IN HIS LOVING ARMS
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
his absence!

THat is often helpful ;)
Lurker
0 likes
His wife or girlfriend
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A handsome face x
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The only really bad thing about a website increasing in popularity, is the multiplied influx of internet illiterate attention whoarish fcktards who also find my favorite site.

You would think that they've never used forum software once before in their entire experience with the online world.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Intelligence.

If I could pick more than one thing, I'd add creativity and a man who's articulate, but all of those things tend to go hand-in-hand.
Ms Quote

Author of A Good Woman's Dirty Mind
Visit my blog, A Good Woman's Dirty Mind
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Lurker
0 likes
The same thing I find desirable in anyone...confidence and openness.
Lurker
0 likes
Looks, I'd have to say a strong chin line, nice eye brows(weird I know) and strong handssmile personality wise, strong, gentle, soft hearted and protective and my main ones:) gotta make me laugh though!
Lurker
0 likes
confidence first and foremost, i like a tradies ( any aussies will know what im talking about) bit dirty, rough around the edges, enjoys his mates and stands up for his misses.
Lurker
0 likes
His tongue! To give me both pleasure and laughter!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Goddess_Lexi
His tongue! To give me both pleasure and laughter!

Thank you my beautiful wife... and my tongue thanks you... what I am doing typing this when I should be taking you to bed....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a sucker for a strong set of hands.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Looks are nothing without those turning cogs. The cogs are imperative.

A pretty face certainly helps!! But a continuous stimulus upstairs is where the magic happens.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Here's a summary of answers so far smile

Looks - 9
Cock - 6
Personality - 4
Money - 3
Absence - 2
Girlfriend - 2
Confidence - 2
multiplied influx of internet illiterate attention whoarish fcktards - 1
Intelligence - 1
Tongue - 1

Looks like looks won! :) Even considering Personality, Confidence, and Intelligence as one category, that's only 7! :P