15.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Which one would you pick?
Lurker
0 likes
oh dildo every time.. don't have a bf but when I do get a bf, I'll prolly still go for the dildo, it's BIG
Lurker
0 likes
OMG!! my boyfriend of course
Lurker
0 likes
Don't have a B/F, But have a hubby, and it would be him every time.

However, if you where to ask be Hitachi Magic Wand or Hubby??? It might be a differant answer

Kimi X
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Is this a serious question?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't have a BF!! Have FB though,LOL!! And I would take the real thing unless you are talking about Soraya!! Then Id choose...............................HAHA!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This can't possibly be a serious question...give your head a shake!
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
If you have a boyfriend or husband and choose a toy over him, there is some issues going on... Clearly I'd choose my boyfriend over a toy... -.-
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a real live penis every time..there is NO dildo that feels as good as the real deal

however a good vibrator is a necessity smile
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
That depends. If you're talking about having sex, obviously my BF wins. However, if you're talking about slipping it into my handbag and taking it to work...
Lurker
0 likes
definitely his penis
Lurker
0 likes
if you have to ask that question and have a girlfriend, i'll bet she mostly chose the dildo.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I got the world's greatest sex toy for Christmas--a Sybian. It's beyond awesome, and I still choose the real thing every chance I get!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The real thing – my man's cock!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Defenitely his cock
Lurker
0 likes
who is this stupid to post something like this? who would want something fake when they can have the real thing
Lurker
0 likes
definately the real thing....... if its available
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
GET REAL A MAN AND HIS COCK I LOVE THE HUGGES, KISSING AND LONG SLOW FORPLAY NO DILDO CAN DO THAT FOR ME GET A REAL MAN AND A LIFE LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Dumb assed question. The real deal over plastic.... can't cuddle and spoon a dildo
Lurker
0 likes
My bf, every time!
Lurker
0 likes
Real thing. Any of my ex fuckers over a dildo
0 likes
if i had a boyfriend i would chose my bf
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both preferably at the same time.
Lurker
0 likes
Eventho i have neither, i would prefer my boyfriend
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
definitely his cock.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by winky
who is this stupid to post something like this? who would want something fake when they can have the real thing

this is why we are friends!
Lurker
0 likes
Dildos and toys are amazingly good fun but I'd defiantly rather the real thing!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by MissLaura
Dumb assed question. The real deal over plastic.... can't cuddle and spoon a dildo

The ridiculosity is manifold when you consider that there are some couples who purchase dildos which the men then slip over their penis.

I know a woman whose long term boyfriend actually stooped to this level of OMFG in order to attempt to keep her in his life.

She finally wised up and chucked his ass to the curb. To his credit, he apparently ate pussy like he invented oral sex and then perfected it.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MissLaura

Well you could, if you got really attached to it. Might not spoon you back though, and you would look awfully weird.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A real live cock every time