Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you had a second chance would you still lose your virginity to the same man?

last reply
320 replies
37.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Definetley
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I had a second chance I would love to of lost my virginity to the guys I love right know
Lurker
0 likes
100% yes!

Kimi X
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
nope

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. He was my BF then and he was very good to me and never really pressured me into doing it.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Absolutely NOT.

In fact, I can't emphasize the 'Not' enough.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes.. He was/is a great man and we were madly in love which made the whole experience that much more special. Couldn't have picked a better man to have lost my vrginity to.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
To the same man who took it in the first place? Awe hell no!!!! No way, never, not a chance, no, no.. I'm right up there with DD on can't express it enough.
Lurker
0 likes
I am not a gal, but..... No. I would not. (No, it was not a gay experience.. LOL It was a female.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
absolutely not....he gave me a disease...shitty guy...first time and i have to do to the doctor...and i waited too...hope he rots in hell
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No. The person I lost my virginity to betrayed me in the worst way.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Most likely not as he pushed me into losing mine before I was really ready. As it turned out... he wanted to lose his before his 19th birthday which meant I had to lose mine before I wanted. Since I'm not sure how my life would have been different. It might be the one change I would risk in my life. I won't admit my age as it will violate Lush rules.
Lurker
0 likes
No, not ever again, Thought I was in love, turned out to be rushed job in back seat. Hurt like hell and did not last very long. The one great benefit though was when, my first true love and I made love for the first time I did have to go through the pain.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
fuck no
Lurker
0 likes
No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Most definitely not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would change every second.
Lurker
0 likes
I would have to say NO, back then he was about 8 years older than me, I would have to say it was not painfull as I expected, but it got out of hand when he thought that being my boyfriend and being the one to take my virginity he had rights on what I did n not do. If I whent back I would have waited for a better man.
Clever Gem
0 likes
yes.

It was exactly what I would have hoped for at the time.

Now, maybe not... i'm much filthier now hahahaha.

We still talk often, many, many years later, I think that says a lot. x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yessmile

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Trinket
oh no...... I'd make sure I was having a gangbang if I were going to lose my virginity again.

What Trinket said.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes he was not by boyfriend but he is still my friend today.

There was some pain, but i think it was my time to give my virginity to a good guy. Oh Hell lets be honest I wanted it even more than he did!

I still see him once or twice a year and it is even hotter today that that first time. He was older and taught more than I could have believed.
Lurker
0 likes
no, yes, no, yes, no, yes... about the same thing i was saying when i lost it
Lurker
0 likes
no no absolutely no never
Head Nurse
0 likes
A million times NO.

and not the second guy either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OH HELL YES HE GOT WHAT HE WANT AND I WAS A PIECE OF DIRT TO ME AND TOLD MY FAMILY MY PUSSY WAS SO BIG WHAT A DIRT BAG HE WAS HE WAS KILL A SHORT TIME LATER NO LOST THERE. HIS MOM SWORD WE NEVER DID IT I KNOW WE DID IN MY BOOK IT WAS RAPE NOT ENJOYABLE TO ME AT ALL BUT HIS DAD WAS A A COP AND GRANDAD A A JUDGE AND ME A POOR FARM GIRL IN A HICK TOWN
Lurker
0 likes
Nope, i hope i never have the misfortune to run into him again. In fact i hope his penis has shrivelled up to nothing. Not that it was very big in the first place.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
yeah, i still would. Though i thought it would be way more exciting...