Login

Things you say that make YOU laugh....

last reply
9 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I am sure we all have things we say that may sound a bit egotistical but are JOKES, or say things that just make us laugh. Remember, not what others say, but what YOU say and then it cracks you up. Feel free to share!

Here are two of mine to get things rolling.....

"I am going to go take a hot shower. It is like a normal shower, but I am in it." LOL That always makes me laugh. (I am sure folks here will start using it now. LOL)

"Daddy likes to drive the curves." It is true... but it always makes me laugh when I say it. If people knew me outside of here they would get it. I am socially reserved, and like I posted in another thread, I have been asked more than once if I was a Minister. Um... NOPE!!!! lol

Ok... now YOUR turn...... GOOOOOOOOOOOO!

;)
Lurker
0 likes
Just noticed... might be the wrong forum section.... Mods... please feel free to move to the appropriate section. Sorry. <g>
Lurker
0 likes
Seems okay for now here John.
Mine are not usually sayings, just something random. I'm a bad one for stupid puns too. I'll be interested to hear others comments though.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
"I told them we've already got one" gets me every time. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Deez Nuts!!! Makes me crack up every time.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
"Playdohnuts"- curse that I would use in school. Nobody knew what it meant. Teachers would get mad. Classmates would laugh at their attempts to punish me. Ha ha ha !! Playdoh Nuts- little specks of playdoh (or any type of dough) stuck to your hand or clothes.
Example: urgh! There's mud on my shoes. Playdohnuts!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Understatements - maybe because I'm British and it's supposed to be an aspect of our national character.
Lurker
0 likes
Gutter-sluts and bubble-butts