Looking for a story start point

last reply
11 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I’m hoping that I can find a couple of muses on this site who would like to have a story written around them; their adventure, their fantasy.

I’ve done this for a few years, but lost all my previous stories on a crashed work laptop.
I’m 41; married for around 10 years and travel each weekday into London on the train. I have plenty of time to fill, with my imagination always intensified by the sight of a young woman in a short skirt reading EL James.

Let me write a story for one of you in a number of episodes; a couple of pages at a time. I’ll publish it on this site in a conversation topic and you make suggestions

where you want the story to go;
what names you want your characters to have;
what clothes you are wearing or not wearing
what fetishes you want to explore
whether you want to be more explicit or more romantic

I’ll go back and redo the last couple orf pages if you don’t like where the story went .

In the past I’ve written a shopping story for a married couple that was for my wife;
a long series of the adventures of Sarah. She was an Australian girl who instead of suggestions, would send me a picture of herself from the shoulders down in a variety of clothing and a place like a lift or an office desk
I also wrote a cuckold story for a Turkish guy who wanted his wife to have a good time.
Then there was Petra; the sexual tumbles of a married woman in London for a conference; the first part of which was actually true.

Others are encouraged to read and offer suggestions, but I’ll only follow the orders of the original muse in each case.
I would prefer to write for women, since it gives me a thrill knowing someone is at least getting their rocks off on it. An affair if you like with no physical contact
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How about a summers break from the family and work with me and a few friends. We'll call them nicola, Sarah, Alex, and Trish.... We all decide to go somewhere exotic some type of forest or small island. A fetish or two is fine something involving candle wax and blind folds... The trip lasts for lets say a week... And we go back to our lives as if nothin' ever happened. Naughty girl vacation hehehehe biggrin
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm assuming this is the sort of island that tiny bikini bottoms are the norm
there will be a maid, gardener, waiter, chef to provide everything and potentially an audience
beach, swimmimg pool, beauty treatments to pamper, relax and remove unwanted hair
no bondage, just fun, thrills and loads of orgasms

i'll get on with it Madam
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sweet cant wait to read it
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Setting the scene and introducing the players

I never thought when I went to that bloke in account’s leaving do that I would be embarking on the adventure of my life. I had just had a month of personal anguish with my girlfriend leaving me for someone else and the holiday for two to the Caribbean I had booked and paid for in tatters. At least I was able to get by money back thanks to the cancellation insurance but was facing next week in my flat moping around and getting drunk.
Lisa, who works on the same floor as me chatted at the coffee machine about the coming evening. ‘I hope you are coming, I’ve got a friend I would like you to meet’. Lisa and her boyfriend Alex were a couple I knew reasonably well; Alex and I seemed to end up in the same conversation group at works things which he always seemed to come to. It wasn’t surprising, as Lisa was a bit of a hottie when she made the effort. Frumpy baggy clothes were the norm at work, but after she glammed up in a very revealing dress for the Summer party, most of the guys were looking at her in a different light. No wonder Alex always came to works occasions afterwards; the single guys would have tried to hit on her if she had come alone.
I was chatting to Alex after a couple of drinks and mentioned Lisa’s friend. ‘Oh yes Naughty Nicola, you will like her. Actually you and she have something in common, she has just split up from her boyfriend’. I was smiling inside; the fruit machine of life had just played out for me and I was looking at the jackpot line of Rebound Sex, Rebound Sex, Rebound Sex. When Nicola made an appearance shortly afterwards I was psyched up for the task ahead; but she was so beautiful with a figure hugging dress and Alex’s naughty tag ringing in my ears I was a bit in awe. Still it was worth a try and we got on very well. It was then she mentioned the holiday.
It turned out that her and her ex-boyfriend, Lisa and Alex plus another friend Trish had booked a small private villa at a luxury resort on one of the islands. Part of a hotel complex so all the facilities; dining room, bar entertainment was there. It was even all inclusive, but their private villa for 5 (two double / twins and one single) was secluded, with pool and hot-tub just for 5. With the guy running off, Nicola was stumping up twice the money and when she mentioned how much it was I gulped. It was the amount I had just got back for two people. But on the other hand, I had no holiday; money in the bank and the vision of Nicola and Lisa in bikinis to light up my eyes. I thought about it for 10 seconds before offering to make up the numbers. The other girl Trish would share with Nicola and I would have the single. I checked with Alex if he was ok with it and then he told me it was his and Lisa’s idea in the first place.
The next day money changed hands and that Sunday I was at the airport. We met up in the departure lounge where I saw Trish for the first time. Alex and I were in shorts and shirts and the girls were all in sun dresses with no obvious signs of a bra between them. I could not believe my luck; I had to pinch myself a couple of times to make sure I wasn’t still in bed dreaming. With the late swapping around I had to sit on my own for the flight, but we all joined up at the resort airport. A car appeared to whisk us to heaven and within the hour we were in our rooms changing into swimsuits keen for the pool
The swimsuit was the first problem; for the couple’s holiday I had planned, baggy shorts were fine, but I needed to dress to impress now. Fortunately, I keep myself in shape at the gym; not a six-pack, but no flab either. I had invested in a pair of European trunks; squared off and I thought suited me well. I could not do much about the white legs and torso, but I tanned easily so it was just for a couple of days. When I got outside all of the others were in the pool, so I quickly jumped in to join them. I felt a little on the outside as they all splashed around, comfortable in each other’s company and I slowly began to join in. It was fun as I managed to accidentally on purpose bump into Nicola and Trish a couple of times and they both seemed to enjoy it, Lisa was the first to leave the pool and as she got out I wasn’t prepared for the skimpiness of her costume. As we had jumped around I had seen all three girls had on fairly sparse halter tops; two bits of cloth tied up with string. It was the thong bottoms that made me gulp; both of her bottom cheeks were fully on display and the front was way smaller than anything my ex would have ever dared to wear.
I realised that this was something I wasn’t prepared for; I was lusting over one of my workmates, someone who I had never thought of that way and her boyfriend was right next to me. I was starting to become aware that my trunks were no match for the erection I was getting. I can’t remember ever having a hard-on this size before and when Lisa turned to Alex and told him to get out because she wanted to be covered in sun-tan lotion it felt as if it was getting bigger. As Alex started to get out, Nicola pulled him back into the pool and bounced up the ladder. Bounce being the word as the small top on her bikini was struggling to hold back her magnificent breasts. ‘Hey Alex, I need lotion too, unless someone else wants to do it’ she called out. I was struggling now as her words and the realisation that my hands could be the ones doing the lotion tented further my already struggling trunks. As Trish and Alex both got out, leaving me alone in the water I wondered how I was going to get out of this potentially sticky situation.

hopefully in the next eposiode I get my hands all over your naughty body unless you want Trish to be doing the lotion
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ooooooo me likeyyy continue with you lotioning make it spicy ;)
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by jogman

Let me write a story for one of you in a number of episodes; a couple of pages at a time. I’ll publish it on this site in a conversation topic and you make suggestions

Just a reminder, stories are not permitted in the forums. You must submit it via the usual process, although you may still ask for suggestions. Details of submission rules are here:
http://www.lushstories.com/disclaimer.aspx#submissions
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The story I have in mind is a sequel to "Meet Me In the Park"

It starts out with Eric and I, after having fun discussing various possible scenarios for next time, returning to the park with the promise of fulfilling his wildest fantasy.

He hasn't told me very much about this particular fantasy, but after meeting in the valley again, where he undresses me and gets the assurance that I agree to be his sex slave for the afternoon, he ties my hands behind my back before binding my boobs and blindfolding me; then leads me naked to another part of the park
At the end of the first story, Eric said he might bring a friend next time, but nothing more is really said about it, and the other guy doesn't show up until a little later in the story when a passing jogger catches me walking naked down the trail
He keeps going and disappears, only to show up a little later while I'm tied to a picnic table in a secluded clearing out in the woods, still blind folded, sucking Eric's cock when I feel another set of hands exploring my body
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi Redhot - can I ask you a question

In the UK here we have a thing called Dogging - public sex partly as an exhibition for the participents to get worked up by guys watching them

Did you want me to cover it from this angle or just you 2 in public but sort of private - with potentially a pre-arranged or accidental 3rd party joinning in

HOping I can satisy you anyway

Jog
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The park in question is a 525-acre cluster of wooded hills with several secluded little valleys connected by riding paths. There is a road that winds through the middle of the park; a stone tower atop the highest point where we had talked about meeting (he wanted to undress me at the top; then, when he had my hips firmly pinned against the stone wall, throw my clothes over the side and made me go down naked to retrieve them); and a fairly private parking/picnic area that could be used for dogging, but that's not the plan at the moment.

The plan is to fulfill his wildest fantasy, but he hasn't really told me much about it, only that he is going to make me his fuck slave. I'll let you decide whether the other guy was part of his plan or just somebody who happened to be in the right place at the right time
I had asked what he wanted me to wear; and he had told me it didn't matter, since was just going to rip my clothes off, anyway
Lurker
0 likes
Howzabout figging aliens, who come to earth with one sole mission: to pleasure all earthlings with root ginger?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Main actor: Female supervisor
Scenario: Only female in the mine with a dozen workers, she must do what she can to keep up morale over their month long entrapment.
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Lurker
0 likes
then she unbuttoned her bluse
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I like the coal Mine option

prefer her to be the HR girl, just in the mine for her first Health & safety visit - inapproriately dressed
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Nicola - i've got a lot of story written for you to see, but I can't send it to you

i'll just publish it if you don't want to see it first