last reply
24 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi ladies
Being a heterosexual male I love to see women in sexy lingerie including stockings and suspenders.

It to me makes the anticipation of whats beneath the sexy undies evern better than just seeing a woman naked straight off.

So what is it men could wear that would turn you on?

Dorsetboy69
Lurker
0 likes
Come on ladies please don't be shy and say what you like men to wear to turn you on.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Im pretty simple when it comes to what I like to see men wearing. If I had my choice, I like men in jeans, t-shirt, boots and leather jacket. Simple, casual, comfy and sexy as hell.

But mainly I like him to be wearing whatever makes him fell sexy and confident.
Lurker
0 likes
If he's of the right age group, good looking a reasonably fit I'm not moved by what he's wearing.

It's that look in his eyes that makes me feel like he's undressing me and thinking phworrr
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
there is something sexy about all men..but i love a good laugh and a bit of a belly..lol

i know i am weird....smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A snug...not tight, pair of jeans and a casual button shirt. Yum x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dress Shirts; Something Nice & Casual.
~Crystal; PM Me.?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
bare chest-maybe a necklace or two and a sarong, with a guitar, digeridoo or drum strapped to his back mmmmmm
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Overall- I like urban/stylish or athletic/casual. If the guy has sex appeal, it really doesn't matter what he's wearing - whether it's sweats or a suit. It's nice to try to keep part of the look fitted/tailored though. It's nice to show off the body/physique without being too over-the-top. And stay away from things that are super sloppy or ill-fitting.

If we're talking prelude to sex - boxers, boxer-briefs, gym trunks/bare-chest, or jeans and a fresh-from-the-laundry t-shirt. Simple. Sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
A man in a well-worn pair of jeans, nothing else, makes me want to see those jeans down around his ankles. Then again, a man in a nice suit and tie.........yum. I'll start with loosening the tie and go from there.
Then again, who doesn't look sexy in a tux?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kinkitten
suit, suit, suit.. of course a guy has to be atractive but a good suit improves any mans look.

Kinkitten, if you're not going to need the man in that suit, may I have him?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If the man himself is sexy enough, he's sexy in anything, even a paper bag lol.
But my favs are tight T shirts, jeans, snug dress pants, collared shirt.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let's not lie girls, we are the same shallow people as men, we want a hot body and a nice size cock to fuck, am I correct?
Lurker
0 likes
I was going to say his eyes until I read hotwife above. She's really correct!
Lurker
0 likes
for me it is all in his eyes and his smile, the same with a woman.
Lurker
0 likes
tight 501's, fitted polo shirt
Lurker
0 likes
bare chest, snug jeans, bare feet, eyes full of mischief, and lips that make me want to sin ...
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
For me, a man looks good when he is well groomed. He can look hot in a t-shirt & jeans, or a nice suit as long as his hair is brushed, and he's either clean shaven, minor stubble, or well groomed facial hair.

Sloppy isn't sexy.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Quote by Roxanna
bare chest, snug jeans, bare feet, eyes full of mischief, and lips that make me want to sin ...

Why does this sound so.... familiar... so.... 50 Shades of Grey?

That does make for a hell of an image though!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, a woman of course! Or another man if I'm feeling kinky!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with the others who said suit. There is nothing sexier on a man than a suit. My boyfriend seems to find it quite funny, I find him sexy anyway but as soon as he puts a suit on I don't leave him alone.