Login

Whos is better at sex, Men or Women

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think this is a poor question, honestly, im not going to answer it, its a ridiculous question.

What I will say however, that out of men and women, women are far more sexual creatures. That does not mean they are better at sex than men. (How can one be better than the other, sex is a dual experience.) It means they are more emotional, sensual, physically desirable, at least to appear to, enjoy the act of sex, more than a man does. (Not that men don't love it). A womans orgasm is a thing of beauty, and their sexual lure is what makes them the goddesses they are. Men can indeed share some of those traits, but woman a far more ready to confess somebody from the same sex attractive, even if they are totally straight, and that why sexuality is something that i feel empowers woman to a greater extent than men.
0 likes
Very vague question...Ladies I think are more intune with the physical longing of sex. I do not mean that men are not just as good, but if all ladies are honest with themselves and their partners...we are and can be very very good a sex.
Classified
0 likes
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Evolving Writer
0 likes
I think that every Man believes that he is better than any other Man.

I think that every Woman believes that she is not as good as as other women.

Just my opinion based on personal experience.
Lurker
0 likes
LOL Both. It is an individual thing.