Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What was your" WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING" moment?

last reply
40 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pretty simple all you have to do is tell about a time that you look back on now and think to yourself what the fuck was I thinking and why did I do that. My time was when I was working out in the gym and I was benching pressing.
I believe I was lifting 180lbs and I wanted to get 1 last rep in and I did not have a spotter. I went to rack the bar and did not catch the second hook all the way and the bar came down on my throat.
The gym ws mostly empty so nobody helped me. I finally got it off and here is my " what the fuck was I thinking "moment. Instead of going to the hospital and getting checked out I finished my workout and then just went home. Yes I know I was incredibly stupid for doing that and I could have died.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Meeting someone I should not have, he really did not deserve my company, I now realise, it was an awkward day. :s
I've lived and learned and definetely made up for that blunder!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dated a guy for two years and was engaged to him when I realized that he's not going to get a job or kick his drug habit. I knew he went in and out of jail, but I didn't care because I was in love with him. Boy, was I stupid!

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

The Linebacker
0 likes
When I accepted an invitation for my wife and I to spend the day at a nudist resort as the guests of a couple (lady was hot!) to watch football on TV, play volleyball, enjoy food & snacks and hang out. In fact there were many hotties there that particular day. I spent the day trying to keep things shall we say DOWN! Try that for 8 hours!
0 likes
When I used to be friends who I thought at that time was a really genuine type of person but turns out he turned into a nobody. I defintely learned my lesson on that one even though it happen almost two years ago, which was an eye opener.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Running a marathon for the first time I hadn't trained for long enough and although I managed to finish the race in a reasonable time the pain from the moment I finished.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When i had a boyfriend

hhahahahahah come on, thats kinda funny.
Lurker
0 likes
When I almost threw my marriage away because of dumb mistakes I was making. Ends up she was having a lesbian affair and left me for another woman. Oh well, and the world just keeps on turning.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The times in the past when I got in my car and drove when I was barely sober enough to open the door!! These times are way behind me. Luckily I never got caught and more importantly no one got hurt or worse. But WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING! Obviously I wasnt!
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
I got into a lesbian relationship with a control freak of a woman who was a drug addict, physically & verbally abusive, and almost successfully put a permanent wedge between my son & I. She kept demanding money & wouldn't get a fucking job.

When I finally pulled my head out of my ass (seriously) I threw her out (as we were living together) and moved to a new apartment with my son & have never contacted her since (I even blocked her on Facebook so she can't cyber-stalk me)

From that moment on, I never let another person come between me & my son ever again. We refer to "her" as "She Who Shall Not Be Named" (yes... we stole that from Harry Potter) and now we are both much better.

I know not all lesbian women are like this... as I've seen my share of asshole men as well... but even now I shake my head and think, "WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING?!?" as even the sex was't that good & I only started seeing her because I had been hurt by yet another jerk.

Who knew... just 2 years later I'd meet a wonderful man who has helped to build the bond between me & my son. And yes... I did marry him.
Lurker
0 likes
the time when I sent a nude to a guy I knew I was close to breaking up smh What was I thinking?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In 1967, Harlan Sanders ("Colonel Sanders") offered me the first franchise for Kentucky Fried Chicken in Baltimore, with a "no compete within a five mile radius" clause, and I turned it down. But, hey - had I accepted it, I would probably not be a licensed professional engineer, and I would probably not still be a musician. So, no regrets.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Letting my best friend's mom give me a bare bottom birthday spanking when I turned 18.
Lurker
0 likes
At the campus medical ceter after I'd bruised three ribs in car accident after partying the night before an exam.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Calling an ex boyfriend when I was drunk to tell him how much i missed him. Five years later......what was I thinking sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Believing "I won't come in your mouth." That was my wifes "WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING " moment, when she first sucked a cock.
Lurker
0 likes
I ran after a kid who went running down the bowling lane after the pins! My ass hurt soo much!!
Lurker
0 likes
When I married my first wife lol!!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Getting into a ton of fights over a girl. We were dating and I thought we cared about each other, She thought the only way I could show her I loved her was by defending her honor so to speak. She put her self in a bad position with a stranger and before long I would be fighting a guy who really did nothing wrong. I kicked the shit out of and got the shit kicked out of me so many times with her.

Boy if only I could go back in time and kick my own ass and say "Smarten up. Any girl who does that is not worth a minute of your time!"
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Walking up to the warden and telling him to blow it out his ass.
Lurker
0 likes
trying it "one more time" with the ex wife.......it was a good 6 hours before i said wtfwit!!! lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It hit me at the divorce hearing when she pissed off the judge and she looked over at me as if to say you married her. WHY? I just sat quietly and waited for the results. I walked away without paying anything to her. Can you believe that?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by NymphWriter
I got into a lesbian relationship with a control freak of a woman who was a drug addict, physically & verbally abusive, and almost successfully put a permanent wedge between my son & I. She kept demanding money & wouldn't get a fucking job.

When I finally pulled my head out of my ass (seriously) I threw her out (as we were living together) and moved to a new apartment with my son & have never contacted her since (I even blocked her on Facebook so she can't cyber-stalk me)

From that moment on, I never let another person come between me & my son ever again. We refer to "her" as "She Who Shall Not Be Named" (yes... we stole that from Harry Potter) and now we are both much better.

I know not all lesbian women are like this... as I've seen my share of asshole men as well... but even now I shake my head and think, "WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING?!?" as even the sex was't that good & I only started seeing her because I had been hurt by yet another jerk.

Who knew... just 2 years later I'd meet a wonderful man who has helped to build the bond between me & my son. And yes... I did marry him.

we live and learn... i laughed throughout this little melodrama... and glad you got your man, but most importantly the relationship with your son
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Joining Lush.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Mazztastic
0 likes
Gosh, my life is a whole series of WTFWIT moments all stitched together by happy coincidence.

Seriously though, I have done plenty of things that on reflection I wouldn't go back and repeat, but hey, it's all part of life's rich tapestry, right?

We learn by them and not to repeat them (fingers crossed)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
one rule from hubby not to drink, soooo you know where this is going, an american friend said try this drink its apple pie i was like....okay its like dessert water? didnot know it was alcohol till i went to stand and fell into her boyfriends lap....then to top it off Ryu called at that very moment....Karma can suck, and i could not sit for days
my newest :)
Lurker
0 likes
Not joining my mate when he offered me a job with his band......not at all jealous they are famous, rich and living like kings at all :0)
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
Gosh, my life is a whole series of WTFWIT moments all stitched together by happy coincidence.

Seriously though, I have done plenty of things that on reflection I wouldn't go back and repeat, but hey, it's all part of life's rich tapestry, right?

We learn by them and not to repeat them (fingers crossed)

2nd that, cant actually say it better than that so I wont x
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I bought a used Corvair ...