One or Two Pieces?

last reply
31 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I know its not as serious a question as some of the ones in hear but I wanted people to debate on this. I signed into Yahoo today and found this article: http://shine.yahoo.com/fashion/see-ya-bikinis-one-piece-swimsuits-poised-takeover-222000048.html I love bikinis but there certainly are more and more options for "Sexy" one pieces. Ladies? Would you ditch the bikini? Guys are you gonna be sad that there's more fabric in style this year?

heartrooke

Also feel free to judge the fact that the tone of the article seems to be hey ladies now you don't need to worry as much about that extra little bit of weight!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Zero pieces. Go nekkid!
Lurker
0 likes
Hahaha @Buz very funny but thats not always an option ;)

heartrooke
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm good with all three - two piece, one piece, and no piece.

More depends on the lady's body shape and her confidence level. The right bathing suit can enhance a lady's natural shape, and the wrong one can detract from it. And a beautiful lady of whatever shape, wearing the most beautiful bathing suit in the world, will still look less attractive if she doesn't have the confidence it takes to be proud of who she is.
Lurker
0 likes
Very well put @MrNudiePants. I agree that any bathing suit is pulled off not only by the body but the confidence level too!
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Wear it as it is no matter what the length size or style it's not the suit that attracts but the girl inside..
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I prefer bikinis just because they minimize the tan lines, but I think one-piece monokinis are great for non-sunny days or evening poolside or night beach parties or water sports etc. They can look very glam and/or sexy.

For example - ones like this:

I don't know if I'm sold on the full coverage suits, although they can have that sexy vintage pin-up girl appeal and will probably look great on girls with more voluptuous curves.
Lurker
0 likes
@Dancing_Doll I agree. Full coverage one pieces are not good but I found myself very much coveting a few one pieces I came across. I hadn't thought about tan lines, you right there as well. Tan lines from any one piece (especially some of the sexier ones like you posted above) could end up being a bitch! I guess I will have to go with @Buz's suggestion and just go nekkid! No tan lines then!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
There are so many styles of suits that women should be able to find one (or more) that accent their assets, and minimize any perceived imperfections. Sometimes the covering enhances the mystique of the body within. A guy's imagination can be a very valuable and erotic thing.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Im a big fan of Pin up Couture clothing

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One piece can be hot but in gernal I think two is hotter IF the girl has the body for it.
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with buz but since that's not an option I say two
Troublemaker
0 likes
I LOVE a woman in a one peice, classic, simple cuts.....the element of mystery and hidden pleasures.....
Lurker
0 likes
Two piece. Do ladies want a Clooney or (fill in your stud) in swim trunks and a t-shirt? No.

The bikini allows the tummy exposure. Sorry, not into allure, when at the beach.
0 likes
Whatever makes the woman comfortable. She'll be better looking and sexier if she's comfortable and happy than if she's wearing something that embarrasses or looks awkward on her. My wife used to have this one-piece swimsuit that didn't fit overly well. It was actually kind of sexy because it showed off a lot but the replacement, while more modest, was sexier because it looked better and she was comfortable in it.

I've also found myself rather enjoying the way the very basic, modest swimsuits that the lifeguards and swim instructors at the local pool wear look on some of them. Nothing too racy, but fit well and look good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
Whatever makes the woman comfortable. She'll be better looking and sexier if she's comfortable and happy than if she's wearing something that embarrasses or looks awkward on her.

THIS
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Not at all. What makes a woman attractive is she's happy and comfortable,not how much or how little she is wearing. Now,my pesonal prefrences run to te tght,tiny,and sheer when wet,hers my not. Its ok,wear what you like, nothing at all or your dress,its ok with me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just want as much of her ass to be exposed as possible. Side boob is nice also.
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Quote by BallChinian
I just want as much of her ass to be exposed as possible. Side boob is nice also.

It's the wrong angle for side boob, but you have to admit, that's a lot of exposed ass.

[url]http://[/url]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CoopsRuthie

It's the wrong angle for side boob, but you have to admit, that's a lot of exposed ass.

Wow! That chick's iPod is in her ass!
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Lurker
0 likes
I love one pieces. They show off every curve. My absolute favorite is a trikini, though. Bikini bottom and two pasties. Mmmm....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally, I like two pieces ~
~Crystal; PM Me.?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Given my 'advanced' age, I've learned to appreciate and become a fan of the monokinis, tankinis and onesies. Thankfully, the styles and designs these days, still allow me to feel pretty and sexy while rockin' any one of them.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Given my 'advanced' age, I've learned to appreciate and become a fan of the monokinis, tankinis and onesies. Thankfully, the styles and designs these days, still allow me to feel pretty and sexy while rockin' any one of them.

Oh this is complete crap my belle.... you know damn well that you can "rock" anything. ;) "Advanced" age? LOL OMG...... baby you are beautiful and NOT "advanced" age.
Lurker
0 likes
Personally the less she wears the more I like it! But a little "imagination" is good too!
Lurker
0 likes
Women can be sexy and classic in either a bikini or one piece, you just have to find the perfect fit for you. Personally, I wear bikinis.
Lurker
0 likes
I won't be ditching my bikinis anytime soon.

I think the retro/pin-up suits look gorgeous though...if only I had the curves to pull them off *sigh*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I will always prefer bikinis to a one-piece, at least for as long as my body can still pull it off.

But there are some one-piece suits available today that cover much less than the avg bikini does. I wouldnt wear them, but they are hot!

I have one kind of like this one, although mine covers a little more.

Princess Blondie
0 likes
I like both, I can go either or. It depends on what mood I'm in and what I'm actually doing.
†Jinxy Approved†

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a huge fan of one piece, either top or bottom but only one or the other.
Tact is the art of making a point without making an enemy.