Crazy little things about you! <3

last reply
52 replies
4.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Somedays, I put on Frank Sinatra, only eat grapes, and dance around with some rum and coca-cola.

How about you?

LPF heart
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes, I go through my school's newspaper with a pen and correct all the grammatical mistakes.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MulliMoonlight
Sometimes, I go through my school's newspaper with a pen and correct all the grammatical mistakes.

My school newspaper once got the month wrong.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I enjoy watching Ancient Aliens.
I don't know why, but I do.
It's like stupid mainstream TV, but caters to people who fancy themselves more intelligent.
" 'He rubbed her shoulders sensually,' what the Hell is that? That isn't sexy. You can't do somebody in the shoulder!"
Clumeleon
0 likes
I own six Danger Mouse t-shirts. I bought one today, in fact.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Somedays, I put on a sad face as I know I have to wear those clothes I just hate.
Lurker
0 likes
sometimes i turn spongebob on hulu and lay around watching old episodes of the children's cartoon laughing out loud all by myself
0 likes
sometimes i listen to Meat Loaf and try my best to sing a long with the words but i always fail
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am definitely no spoiled prima donna BUT I'm a bit obsessed with high quality (min 500 thread count or better), white (gotta be white) bed linens. I just can't seem to sleep well on anything else especially if sheets have a pattern on them - ugh
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
I am definitely no spoiled prima donna BUT I'm a bit obsessed with high quality (min 500 thread count or better), white (gotta be white) bed linens. I just can't seem to sleep well on anything else especially if sheets have a pattern on them - ugh

Count if you want. Sleep if you could! At least not before complete physical exhaustion from our exertions.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do not feel that it is a little crazy thing, but some of my acquaintances say that it's actually a big crazy thing. I guess many here would also agree.

I never got drunk.

That's it.. I said it. I promise to be truly ashamed!
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I sing along to sitcom theme songs.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by keoloke
I do not feel that it is a little crazy thing, but some of my acquaintances say that it's actually a big crazy thing. I guess many here would also agree.

I never got drunk.

That's it.. I said it. I promise to be truly ashamed!

Do you mean you never drink or you never drank enough to get drunk? Or no matter how much you drink you dont get drunk? Only the last one would be crazy!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not sure I do any crazy little things. If I do them then I must not consider them crazy, LOL!
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
I have a huge unicorn collection like this one, but my husband supports my habit.

I can remember lots of useless bits of trivia and I tend to quote movie lines.
Lurker
0 likes
I am always asked "where are you from", and I have been asked a few times if I was a minister. LOL
Lurker
0 likes
Crazy little thing I can't seem to change, is that I overuse the word "like" nothing LIKE being compared to a valley girl!
Clever Gem
0 likes
Apparantly i'm OCD and slightly controlling... but i don't believe that for a second, if in the right hands smile
Classified
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond
Apparantly i'm OCD and slightly controlling... but i don't believe that for a second, if in the right hands smile

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
I suffer from chronic normality. (sob) Sorry about that.

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
The Linebacker
0 likes
I am a sanitation freak, I shower twice a day and I can't stand dishes in the sink, so I have to wash them right away. I own around 75 baseball style caps, unstructured snug fit, with the bill rolled up, and I like them to be worn out looking. I won't wear or own any other style of cap. And I have about a dozen cowboy hats. I will NOT wear an orange tie.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Oh, I have another one. I have an extensive collection of The Broons and Oor Wullie annuals, dating as far back as 1958 and with no gaps from 1970 onwards, including special compilation editions released every year since 1996. I receive an annual and compilation every year as a Christmas present (even though I'm a Buddhist).

http://www.thebroons.com/
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Do you mean you never drink or you never drank enough to get drunk? Or no matter how much you drink you dont get drunk? Only the last one would be crazy!!

Nicky thanks for pointing this out.

The answer is: I never drink enough to get drunk.

The reason is that after so much drinking, I just can’t swallow it anymore. To get drunk, I guess I would have to physically force myself to drink more.. Still I don’t think it would work because the reason that I stop drinking or mostly slow down considerably is because I cannot stomach it any longer and if I would keep on drink, I would.. vomit.

How much to get to that point it depends of how much I ate and were the alcohol come from.

p.s I brew my own beer and make my own wine.

Well about you?.. just pick one that you feel that some people would say "it's a little crazy". To me, mine was not crazy. It's people that I know that says it is.. becasue they have never known soemone who drinks and never, not even once got drunk.

Anyway, these days what I drink the most is green and white teas. Hey I should try to make an alcoholic version. haaaa

Lurker
0 likes
I have a separate set of towels that I use when I wash my hair. They are not used for anything else but for just my hair. I also prop my leg on the counter when doing my hair and makeup in the bathroom. I have no idea why I do this. I don't even realize I'm doing this anymore until its pointed out to me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My biggest hate is wasting food and, to my detriment, I will often eat the unwanted food of friends and relatives at restaurants. I make a point of even eating the stumps of vegetables like broccoli and lettuce.

This aversion to wasting food dates to my childhood and stems from listening to my father's accounts of how little food he had to eat growing up in war torn Europe. Waste not....

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some days I'll just stay as home and watch a million movies and drink 10 liters of tea for the day..... Great fun smile
Lurker
0 likes
Apparently I have a messiah complex. . .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
when i sit down (not in wooden chairs), i put my feet up first then sit on them...
my newest :)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BabydollSlave
when i sit down (not in wooden chairs), i put my feet up first then sit on them...

How do you put your feet up first before your butt is on the chair? You grab the handles and hold your body up.. raise your feet than sit down? hummm