New to the site, excited to see the content

last reply
7 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hello All! I'm pretty excited to see that this site exists and there is such a great following. Having written a few stories for my wife, I figured it would be fun to share them with others.

A little about me. I'm under 40 and have been married for 15 years. Having made a conscious decision to abstain until marriage (to the annoyance of past girlfriends), my wife has been my one and only lover. This has been a great exploration and I continue to find new ways to get turned on and to turn her on (like this site). I have a feeling that all you folks have enough tips, tricks and stories to keep us excited for quite some time. Thanks in advance!

So what I have planned it posting the stories I send my wife. They don't typically focus on a husband/wife so they should translate well to couples generally. I'll be checking the boards and looking to make some new friends also so if you are interested, please friend me.
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Welcome to Lush! just so you know, we're all about reading stories about husbands and wives as well as couples or any combinations, really. i hope you find the site a good fit for you - new writing blood is always welcome! as for making friends, usually if you just make your presence known in the forums or chat room (see, you already have a good start) pretty soon you find people you get on with, and no, it's not all sex, though obviously there is a lot of that going on here. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Welcome to the site I think you should find a good fit here. I know I did.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
The Linebacker
0 likes
Welcome to Lushstories! There a re a lot of fun people here and a many great stories.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Looking forward to reading your writing damn seem's i'm a poet and didn't know it.
Welcome to Lush and I hope you enjoy as much as I do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
welcome to lush. great stories and people here. have fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks for the warm welcome.

Yesterday as I got my barrings on the site my son came up behind and asked me what I was doing. It looks like my new "writing desk" will be in the restroom on an iPad. I guess there has never been a shortage of inspiration in there so it may work out for the best. :-)
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike