Login

Hey gals,got a random question:P

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Okay sooo,when you gals have friends on lush and when you cyber/chat,do you prefer to be treated like a lover or a sex buddy?:P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Here's a tip, just because a lady has freinded you, doesn't mean she wants to cyber, chat, anything the very second they sign on, just becsuse you are horny. Give them time before you poke them, say hello, etc. That being said, I love fuck buddies on here, and the few that I would consider lovers, know who they are.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i can't help it ... i flirt with one and all, even if we are supposed to only be "friends"... BUT well... the possibility for more just gets me going!!!! Naughty flirt-kitty i am, i am!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TandT
Here's a tip, just because a lady has freinded you, doesn't mean she wants to cyber, chat, anything the very second they sign on, just becsuse you are horny. Give them time before you poke them, say hello, etc. That being said, I love fuck buddies on here, and the few that I would consider lovers, know who they are.

noted,but i already know that:P i've been here for quite awhile,just that i left and deleted by old account:P
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Shanee108
i can't help it ... i flirt with one and all, even if we are supposed to only be "friends"... BUT well... the possibility for more just gets me going!!!! Naughty flirt-kitty i am, i am!

Hehe:3