looks, body or personality?

last reply
35 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personality. But the other two definitely matter. They are usually the attractors and then its the personality that keeps me there. But for me to say looks dont matter would be an outright lie!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
It's kind of a balance of all three and it also depends on what you're looking for at that stage in the game.

If you're looking for a serious relationship and life partner, personality will carry a much heavier weight of importance.

If it's more of a casual thing, vacation sex or a fun fling, then I think looks/body are going to be the stronger draw.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
It's kind of a balance of all three and it also depends on what you're looking for at that stage in the game.

If you're looking for a serious relationship and life partner, personality will carry a much heavier weight of importance.

If it's more of a casual thing, vacation sex or a fun fling, then I think looks/body are going to be the stronger draw.

Very True
Lurker
0 likes
thanks and i think you 100% right, looks are the thing we see first, but if a guy a guy had great body and personality but not the greatest of looks then what?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by willwow96
thanks and i think you 100% right, looks are the thing we see first, but if a guy a guy had great body and personality but not the greatest of looks then what?

Are you taking about the male version of a butterface?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Are you taking about the male version of a butterface?

what do you mean 'butterface'? i mean ok looking but not the guy who gets the girl
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by willwow96
what do you mean 'butterface'? i mean ok looking but not the guy who gets the girl

Meaning everything is hot "but her face"...

You're saying if the guy has a great body and a great personality, do looks matter... So... to me - looks would be comprised of both the body and the face.

If the guy looks 'ok' and has a winning personality, then he should be able to get the girl a lot of the time. Maybe not every girl. But he shouldn't be completely dateless.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Meaning everything is hot "but her face"...

You're saying if the guy has a great body and a great personality, do looks matter... So... to me - looks would be comprised of both the body and the face.

If the guy looks 'ok' and has a winning personality, then he should be able to get the girl a lot of the time. Maybe not every girl. But he shouldn't be completely dateless.
thanks biggrin your a really huge help, maybe there's look for me after all
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by willwow96

To me looks and body go together, its total appearance
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
sorry, i was going to say something here but i got caught up at staring at Doll and that lollipop... nevermind! *blushes*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by willwow96
thanks biggrin your a really huge help, maybe there's look for me after all

Matthew...THANKS FOR YOUR MILITARY SERVICE !!

Now, you'll be hard pressed to find any answers any better than what Doll, Nikki, and Sprite have laid out. That comes from someone old enough to be Nikki's father and probably old enough to Doll & Sprite's G.Father. These three ladies have plenty of smart's and you'll do well to listen to what they are saying.

Rick
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personality is definitely the more important of these attributes. But I am a firm believer that your personality reflects upon the other two. and vice versa. If you let yourself go physically, it will effect your whole life, etc. etc. Take care of yourself completely and you will be A-OK
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Body and Personality. Looks are just a bonus really.
Body - they have to be healthy and not overweight.
Personality - is a hard one but when you get those really nice guys who aren't assholes its worth it smile
SexyBaby1
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with many of the posts, depends on what you're looking for - something more serious or just a casual fuck. For me, personality is the clincher. I've been with some great looking men but most of them were as deep as thimble of water and dumb as a stump - that holds my attention for about a nano-second. On the flip-side, I have found myself attracted more often than not to men who normally wouldn't register on my radar as far as their looks but it's their personality and sense of humour that draws me to them like a magnet - those have been some of the best encounters I've had. The holy grail is when you can find that guy that embodies all three [-o<
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
I agree with many of the posts, depends on what you're looking for - something more serious or just a casual fuck. For me, personality is the clincher. I've been with some great looking men but most of them were as deep as thimble of water and dumb as a stump - that holds my attention for about a nano-second. On the flip-side, I have found myself attracted more often than not to men who normally wouldn't register on my radar as far as their looks but it's their personality and sense of humour that draws me to them like a magnet - those have been some of the best encounters I've had. The holy grail is when you can find that guy that embodies all three [-o<

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
0 likes
depends on what your looking for though. for it's looks first then follow by with the personality then it's the body.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Looks and body will get you through the door... but if there is no personality... there is no relationship. However... I've found that personality can make or break looks real fast. A bad personality makes for an ugly person and a great personality enhances looks.
Lurker
0 likes
All three hopefully, but personality comes first
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Personality!
Looks and body are good too. But a persons attitude and personality is what gets me interested
Its a cliche , but the brain is truly the sexiest organ.
Lurker
0 likes
Personality a million times over, when you get to know people with amazing personality eventually all you can see them for looks and body wise is who they really are so they dont matter in the slightest,....tis amazing x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personality first, for sure! I always fall in love from the inside out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personality is definately a turn on for me. Next would be looks, a mischievous smile, laughing eyes. Body I prefer somewhere in the middle ..,not too anything
Though she be but little, she is fierce.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
looks and body tie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally I want it all. But the order would be personality, looks and body
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
for me it is ALL personality

i married a very good looking man who turned out to be..well... just looks

after ten years...you want a brain and laughter to sex you up..not a six pack

make me laugh and give me an orgasm..i dont care what you look like

be faithful to me and i am yours...for life...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well it's rough for a girl to have to compromise but you could always tell them...

Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
Well it's rough for a girl to have to compromise but you could always tell them...

What is it with you and Meatloaf?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No offense or disrespect intended, but the advice or comments given by three women displayed as gorgeous arch typical sex symbols would carry little weight with the ones whom society find horrid. That trio has never been laughed at in public when asking someone out. They havent been dumped fo some thug gangster wannabe. Just my insignificant opinion