Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Has anyone ever watched or filmed you fucking?

last reply
529 replies
83.6k views
16 watchers
27 likes
Lurker
3 likes
I was wondering about how many people have done this-my first wife and I, kinda on the spur of the moment, decided that we wanted my close male friend to take pics of us fucking. He photographed us in various stages of foreplay and undress, and finally with her lying on her back and me fucking her with her legs wrapped around my butt. (I can't remember where I came but I don't think he took a pic of me coming). As soon as we finished he went into the bathroom to masturbate. Thinking back on it, I think the whole experience was pretty hot. Has anyone else ever done this kind of thing?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No I have not.
Lurker
0 likes
It sounds hot, but i haven't done it & probably never would.
Lurker
0 likes
I have. A girlfriend and I taped ourselves. Just set a camera up on the dresser, and went at it. Unfortunately, she didn't want to keep it, so the tape is gone. I think its a hot thing to do with your lover and would do it again.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
def taping yourself is very hot

but a third party wanking off to it

not sure how i feel about that...

especially if it was a friend..what if that friendship ended and he tells the world or your boss or your mom about it

oh wow...THAT freaked me out....

shuddering...so i would say tape away solo..ok

smile happy lushing
Rookie Scribe
1 like
I havent been filmed much, at least that im aware of ;)
But lots of people have seen me fucking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes.. I've watched.. been watched.. stills and vids... no.. I don't share..
Rookie Scribe
2 likes
Just joined this site smile i did it with an ex bf and 2 of his friends filming. odd at first but then its like i didn't even notice the other guys in the room. It was a lot of fun!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think the concept of filming oneself, or being filmed by a partner, is really that risque, is it??

Yes, I have done it, and indeed shared the vid with one close Lush friend. I was tempted to put it on my profile, but thought better of it! Hehe.

However, there has to be a mutual understanding and a high level of trust that the vid won't go viral - but, if you have that trust, the subsequent turn-on factor when replaying the 'action' is highly erotic. I loved it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think the concept of filming oneself, or being filmed by a partner, is really that risque, is it??

Yes, I have done it, and indeed shared the vid with one close Lush friend. I was tempted to put it on my profile, but thought better of it! Hehe.

However, there has to be a mutual understanding and a high level of trust that the vid won't go viral - but, if you have that trust, the subsequent turn-on factor when replaying the 'action' is highly erotic. I loved it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope, just the partner. heart
~Crystal; PM Me.?
Rookie Scribe
1 like
me and a past boyfriend once joked about having someone film us having sex. I think the idea of someone watching us go at it kind of turned both of us on. But I couldn't imagine an actual situation where it wouldn't be awkward or strange to have someone watching. one of those things that I think will stay just fantasy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
[size=6]Unfortunately not. But would be up for this really good turn on, would also love to be the cameraman with stills or filming just let someone ask.
Lurker
0 likes
more than a few times
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sort of....I have been watched. I'm sure she enjoyed it too!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, participated in threesomes as well me and my girlfriend have taken pictures and videos of us having all kinds of sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hell yes!!! Made videos alone while having sex and also had someone make a video while we fucked. Have quiet a few for lone time ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quite a few vids and stills of me and my partner but only for our mutual enjoyment and pleaure
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
My GF and I have filmed each other having sex. It didn't look very good when we re watched it. we have talked about getting a third to film us! I am sure it will happen seeing we are both exhibitionists at heart.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
My husband has a vast video collection of me giving him blow jobs, but we've never recorded ourselves having sex. We did stay at a themed B&B once where our room looked like something straight out of a bordello, including mirrors on the ceiling. It was a lot of fun watching ourselves fuck! We've contemplated putting mirrors on our bedroom ceiling, but the thought of our conservative, bible-thumping housekeeper seeing them makes me blush!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
I have not, but would.... if it was the right person. And probably a female. But I have recorded myself masturbating. It was pretty hot, I have to admit. And I wish I still had it.
Lurker
0 likes
yes to both ....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes many times, having my friend watch me and my wife fuck and me watching them fuck, then one day he brought a video camera up and i took pictures of him seducing my wife and her sucking his cock and then him fucking her, We all watched it and in the middle of it she started sucking his cock and tookm him back into the bedroom to fuck so i jjacked off and finished watching the movie, boy it was hot . she made me destroy it after awhile wish I still had it as it was fun to watch and jack off too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just filmed my wife and I. We've never had anyone in the room with us. It was still fun and looking back at the video is still a good time.
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Rookie Scribe
1 like
A few years ago, my best friend took a video of me fucking his wife while she was bent over the back of a recliner in their living room. He had a thing about watching her fuck other men. She was smokin' hot so, I was more than happy to help. Good times. My only regret is I don't have a copy.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah been watched a few times. My screams draw them in!!! I just luv cumming with my whole body...that is how an orgasm should be experienced...whole heart, body and MIND. That is why they call it a mind blowing experience!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, but never on public transport, nor in a listed building