Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girls a Question: Transvestites, Transsexuals.

last reply
6 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Although I tend to keep out of the ask the gals thread as often as possible I have noticed that some questions that are asked could also be answered by someone like myself. Has any of you any reason why if the question is a suitable one that those of us who spend as much time as female as we do male can offer the odd answer in your thread?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN I ONLY WEAR WOMANS CLOTHES, WORKS AS WOMANS HAVE A MALE LOVE SO I'M A WOMAN EVEN MY DRIVER LIC. SAID I'M A WOMAN
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Personally I would welcome it. The more perspectives the better. Regular guys jump into the threads here all the time anyway to offer their opinion, so I think anyone should be able to answer them if they have something to share. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it is fine to post in "ask the gals" or "ask the guys" whether you are man, woman, trans, robot, extraterrestrial or whatever if you have something interesting to contribute. It is great to see a different pint of view.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I think it is fine to post in "ask the gals" or "ask the guys" whether you are man, woman, trans, robot, extraterrestrial or whatever if you have something interesting to contribute. It is great to see a different pint of view.

For some reason, I think I keep seeing posts by you about aliens and robots??

Totally agree with Nikki on this (except for aliens and robots)! Love when guys post in Ask the Girls.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
It's good to know that you ladies are happy to let us give opinions so to you all a big thank you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
by all means contribute smile