0 likes

Green Bay Packer Fan
0 likes

Green Bay Packer Fan
0 likes

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

GrushaVashnadze's best stories:

Alison Goes to London (RR) - "love this... fun, and funny, and sexy" (sprite)

The Cursed Cunt (RR) - "holyyyyy sheeeiiit.... Your writing is fucking fantastic" (CarltonStJames)

A Worthless Filthy Fucking Smoking Trash Cunt Whore (RR) - "Brilliantly done. Of course." (naughtyannie)

Snow White and the Seven Dildos (RR) - "Fuck. It's perfect.... honestly genius and so fucking well executed." (VioletVixen)

Metamorphoses (RR) - "so imaginative and entertaining" (saucymh)

And There Came Two Angels to Sodom - "What a deliciously worded story! So juicy, so raunchy" (el_henke)

Fuck-Talk (with VioletVixen) - "Jeez. I feel rendered wordless by how much clever fucking fun this is" (Jaymal)

🎵Picture perfect, I paint a perfect picture...🎵
0 likes
A few of these posts ain't hentai. Below is the definition:

a genre of Japanese manga and anime characterized by overtly sexualized characters and sexually explicit images and plots.

My last published story: Ain't Nothing But A Divorce Party

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CarltonStJames
A few of these posts ain't hentai. Below is the definition:
a genre of Japanese manga and anime characterized by overtly sexualized characters and sexually explicit images and plots.

True. But the definition is often stretched. And you won't object to this picture, will you? (Isn't she beautiful?)

The Cursed Cunt (RR) - "holyyyyy sheeeiiit.... Your writing is fucking fantastic" (CarltonStJames)

A Worthless Filthy Fucking Smoking Trash Cunt Whore (RR) - "Brilliantly done. Of course." (naughtyannie)

Snow White and the Seven Dildos (RR) - "Fuck. It's perfect.... honestly genius and so fucking well executed." (VioletVixen)

And There Came Two Angels to Sodom - "What a deliciously worded story! So juicy, so raunchy" (el_henke)

Fuck-Talk (with VioletVixen) - "Jeez. I feel rendered wordless by how much clever fucking fun this is" (Jaymal)

God Empress of Lush
0 likes

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Green Bay Packer Fan
0 likes