Lurker
0 likes
What is your breast size, please?
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by ranbir
whats ur breast size

What's your braincell size?

P.S. I edited your question so you don't get picked on for lazy text typing and rudeness.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ranbir
What is your breast size, please?

Just right, thanks.

How tiny is your cock?

HunniDew
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

What's your braincell size?

P.S. I edited your question so you don't get picked on for lazy text typing and rudeness.

Nice one Daisy, manners are definitely gonna change the result of the replies here for Ranbir, I'm sure of it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I dont have breasts.. just nipples..
“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”
― Helen Keller
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some where between 30A and 44GG. Use your imagination, I'm sure you are good at that!
Lurker
0 likes
ask your mom first
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
oh, father, i am so ashamed.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by priyanka62
ask your mom first

Now that wasnt nice! LOL
CurlyFries
0 likes
I don't know. Can't get the tape measure around them anymore. I tried to go with an understated look.
Lurker
0 likes
About the same size as a small chicken's breasts. Wait, hang on, I'm not a woman, am I?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This should have been a poll. Possible answers could been "fried eggs", "spaniel ears", "dead-heat in a balloon race" etc
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by overmykneenow
This should have been a poll. Possible answers could been "fried eggs", "spaniel ears", "dead-heat in a balloon race" etc

hey don't forget "Are you lactating?" and "God damn, you must have a bad back"
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond

hey don't forget "Are you lactating?" and "God damn, you must have a bad back"

I actually really do have a bad back...

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

I actually really do have a bad back...

I KNOW!! You were my inspiration xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
WOW, AS A LOVER OF HUMOR, THESE ANSWERS HAVE MADE MY DAY & I'M STILL SMILING..
HAD I READ THIS YESTERDAY I WOULD HAVE HAD AN EXCELLENT ANSWER TO THE QUESTION..
WHAT IMPORTANT LESSON HAVE YOU LEARNED IN LIFE...

NEVER ASK A QUESTION ON- LUSH FORUMS.. JOEL
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by LOVES4PLAY

Wow, as a lover of humor, these answers have made my day and I'm still smiling.

Had I read this yesterday, I would have had an excellent answer to this question:

What important lesson have you learned in life?

The answer is, "Never ask a question on Lush forums".

Love, Joel.

Also, people take offence when other people write in all capitals. It's the virtual equivalent of SHOUTING!

But it's okay, I fixed it for you. Happy New Year!

And this is for the misfit mineral lass:

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shylass, I thank you for correcting my oversight & screw up..Sorry about the unwanted noise, but I'm hard of hearing, also bothered by failing eye sight..so the Caps are easier for me to read...
I will try to re-frame from duplicating this same unacceptable act of rocking the boat... thank you again....
Quick question, do you like / enjoy humor??
Wishing you & yours a very HAPPY NEW YEAR,filled with love, good friends,excellent health...Joel
Lurker
0 likes
Asking the Gals what size their breasts are is humor??

Site administrator
0 likes
Are you including manboobs ... just say if you are and I will measure mine and let you know (damn I hope I spelt everything correctly).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
More than ample for the right woman.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I do believe I've answered this question before, in another thread that asked the SAME question.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is this a "classification" poll to decide with which class person with which you might try to form a relationship?
What difference does breast size make in a relationship?
Gramps

The quiet and always horny old guy in Sunny Florida USA
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks Grampy I couldn't of said it any better
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by LOVES4PLAY
Shylass, I thank you for correcting my oversight & screw-up... Sorry about the unwanted noise, but I'm hard of hearing, also bothered by failing eye sight, so the capitals are easier for me to read.

I will try to refrain from duplicating this same unacceptable act of rocking the boat. Thank you again.

Quick question, do you like/enjoy humor??

Wishing you and yours a very HAPPY NEW YEAR, filled with love, good friends, and excellent health... Joel

You're very welcome.

Have you tried experimenting with the colour of your browser, and using the Control button in conjunction with the +/- buttons to make the words bigger or smaller? That way, you won't be accused of shouting at people, but will still be able to read well.

Yes, I love humour, particularly bad puns, cracker-worthy jokes, and farting.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sisters I can not believe you even give such a juvenile the time of day on this subject.wy73ZHJ13pDfAGpx
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
Sisters I can not believe you even give such a juvenile the time of day on this subject.L4cnykooFh5JbxrA

My mum taught me it was kind to play with the unfortunate.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Shylass

My mum taught me it was kind to play with the unfortunate.

Your right Shylass I should have shown more class than I did. Please Lushies try and forgive me.