last reply
7 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hey ladies smile
I just wanna know, men and women both have limits to their sexuality, only a man deflates once hes out with and a woman has none :)
So gangbang isnt the best option for many ladies, but to some it is.

Who had the highest number of guys at once?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
we have pretty lights on our Christmas tree still.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
we have pretty lights on our Christmas tree still.

Lurker
0 likes
LOL
That spells... as many lights u see on a cristmas tree?
Thats too many men at once smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mars is a red plant.... but my dishes are dirty... javascript:insertsmiley(' ','/forum/images/emoticons/laughing9.gif')javascript:insertsmiley(' ','/forum/images/emoticons/kekekegay.gif')
“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”
― Helen Keller
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
At once? I've only had one at once. I've never done double vag, and I don't plan to ever do double anal. Forget double oral, my mouth isn't that big. I've had one guy in my pussy and another in my mouth at the same time, but they weren't in either together. I've had a dick in each hand. Including my ass, I don't think I could do more than five guys at once. At a frat party one night my sophmore year in college I sucked a lot of cock. A lot. Does that count? Or are you asking about gang bangs? I've never really had a classic gang bang where I was stripped naked and fucked in a room full of men. Although it sounds like fun.

So I'm going to say four. If oral doesn't count for presidents, why should it count for me? Four.
[url]http://[/url]