Cock sizes,

last reply
30 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hey guys, having a BIIG cock isnt being a man, and too small isnt humiliation...
But what is the average cock?
5" from the bottom to top and 5" width?

Coz women dont complain if u use a cock 4" long with expertize surprised
And a butcher with 8" cums in seconds is shitty

So what is an average cock size?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I literally have, no idea, what is going on here........
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Archadia
I literally have, no idea, what is going on here........

You're not the only one, I don't think he has either.... 5" SQUARE?

I always thought you couldn't put a square peg in a round hole......
Lurker
0 likes
5 square isnt the right word, sorry >.<

I meant 5" long 5 " thickness.
Lurker
0 likes
5" thickness? is that the width or the circumference? Either way it still sounds kinda square.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Trinket

You're not the only one, I don't think he has either.... 5" SQUARE?

I am in the same boat as you guys..
“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”
― Helen Keller
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Penis size is probably THE most boring conversion in the history of the known universe............just throwing it out there....
Clumeleon
0 likes
On Lush, the average is 9 inches long and "beer can thick". In what universe is this "Relationship Advice"?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by clum
On Lush, the average is 9 inches long and "beer can thick". In what universe is this "Relationship Advice"?

"9 INCH" I was told that if was UNDER 12 I would be banned from LUSH....

so be careful whome you tell the size of your itsy bitsy 9 incher to :-)
“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”
― Helen Keller
Site administrator
0 likes
In a study of eighty healthy males published in the September 1996 Journal of Urology an average erect penis length of 12.9 cm (5.1 in) was measured. The purpose of the study was to “provide guidelines of penile length and circumference to assist in counseling patients considering penile augmentation.” Erection was pharmacologically induced in 80 physically normal American men (varying ethnicity, average age 54). It was concluded: “Neither patient age nor size of the flaccid penis accurately predicted erectile length.”

Similar results exist regarding studies of the circumference of the adult fully erect penis, with the measurement taken mid-shaft.[citation needed] As with length, studies that relied on self-measurement consistently reported a significantly higher average than those with staff measuring. In three studies of penis size where measurements were taken in a laboratory setting, the range of average penis circumference when erect was 3.5 to 3.9 inches (8.9 to 9.9 centimetres).

The above from Wikipedia ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
zzz once again..with gusto

if it works..it is ALL good

NEXT!

sorry to be a bitch but if you need reassurance THAT is your hang up...if you give amazing orgasms..who cares what size YOU are!!

happy lushing sugar...skip the measuring stick and just use it!
Troublemaker
0 likes
Oh fuck and I've been concentrating on the size of my wallet all this time! Thank God I'm in Canada, it will sound bigger in centremetres
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by blazestcyr
zzz once again..with gusto

if it works..it is ALL good

NEXT!

sorry to be a bitch but if you need reassurance THAT is your hang up...if you give amazing orgasms..who cares what size YOU are!!

happy lushing sugar...skip the measuring stick and just use it!

AMEN!!! Any woman with an ounce of substance wouldn't give a shit about your cock size as long as you knew how to make her toes curl. End of discussion.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour

AMEN!!! Any woman with an ounce of substance wouldn't give a shit about your cock size as long as you knew how to make her toes curl. End of discussion.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by trinket
5" thickness? is that the width or the circumference? Either way it still sounds kinda square.

LOL. Indeed!
Mazztastic
0 likes
I'll edit this in a minute from my laptop... Hold please lol

EDIT:

(ha ha, been waiting ages to post that! lol)

Lurker
0 likes
LOL Yep I agree, It's All Good, if she Orgasms, Especially multiple times;) I've never had any complaintssmile Good One, Mazza;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest

Coz women dont complain if u use a cock 4" long with expertize surprised
?

You make it sound like you have a variety of cocks to choose from. Now theres a talent. "Now ma'am...which length would you like me to use...?"
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by urbancoyote

You make it sound like you have a variety of cocks to choose from. Now theres a talent. "Now ma'am...which length would you like me to use...?"

There ARE a variety to choose from...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Axually,ive seen one guys huge dick on his wall&an incredible number of comments,all,from ladies, want to get it in them! Are they just joking? Dont think so.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hankyspanky
Axually,ive seen one guys huge dick on his wall&an incredible number of comments,all,from ladies, want to get it in them! Are they just joking? Dont think so.

And if you look more, you will see those same women saying the SAME things on guys' cock shots where they have small cocks too. Also, don't believe what you see in pictures...forced perspective does WONDERS for the ego. ;)
Classified
0 likes
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Check a few guys photos&see,if they&the ladies comments are fake too,no they arent. Women enjoy big hard cock after theyve had it&ive seen that&been told by ladies too.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hankyspanky
Check a few guys photos&see,if they&the ladies comments are fake too,no they arent. Women enjoy big hard cock after theyve had it&ive seen that&been told by ladies too.

And you are missing the point. Again. They say the SAME THING TO SMALL COCKS. LOL It is not whether a woman likes big or small cocks. They DO. They LIKE COCKS. And the truth is that a cock can be TOO BIG for a woman too. Not all women are the same size and over certain sizes it hurts or becomes so uncomfortable that it takes away from the experience, not adds to it. There has to be a FIT. And most people are within that FIT range, and what makes the cock better or worse is not the cock but the person attached to it.

You either get it... or you don't.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JohnC

They LIKE COCKS. And the truth is that a cock can be TOO BIG for a woman too. Not all women are the same size and over certain sizes it hurts or becomes so uncomfortable that it takes away from the experience, not adds to it. There has to be a FIT. And most people are within that FIT range, and what makes the cock better or worse is not the cock but the person attached to it.

Nicely put JohnC, especially on the latter "person attached to it" makes a big difference to me anyway smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

There ARE a variety to choose from...

Is that your supply Mazza? ;)
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by urbancoyote

Is that your supply Mazza? ;)

No, that's the general Lush supply for those who forgot to being their own...

Don't worry, they're thoroughly disinfected after use... Bagsy not the wee skinny one that's always left 'til last!!