Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

in sex, how do u like to treat by male partner?:-rough, romantic, teaser, caring, kisser or only fucker?

last reply
9 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I'm presuming you mean how do we like to BE treated by male partner? Variety is the spice of life, so I do like to mix it up a bit and have it sometimes rough, sometimes romantic, teasing, caring etc etc etc.. If it was the same way every time things would get a little boring don't you think?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
has to be romantic,caring,and lots of kisses
Lurker
0 likes
As rough and perverse as you like but always with respect and trust.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do love it rough, when a guy just takes me and uses me for his pleasure. However I still need tender, romantic love making with lots of kisses, before and after orgasm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on the moment... There are times when rough animalistic fucking is needed and there are times for the more tender, sensual moments of love making... The key is to have a partner that can fulfill all your needs.
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on my partner and my mood--all of the above, just at different times!
Lurker
0 likes
I like it rough! I also do like to tease a bit, too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends on what has been happening and how long it has been since we've been apart - but usually romantic with soft kisses and gentle seductions. Slow, easy and with meaning - making love!
Gramps

The quiet and always horny old guy in Sunny Florida USA
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Teasing & Passionate with a little Roughness or Aggressiveness. heart
~Crystal; PM Me.?