Sex Toys

last reply
8 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey I'm not sure if there has been a post like this but I was thinking of buying my first sex toy thanks to some extra money from santa :P

What would you recommend? I'm from the UK so I would be buying it at Ann Summers

I was thinking of getting a bullet as my first but I wanted to make sure it was worth it!

Thanks smile
x
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on how you want to use it.
I always enjoy using a nice thick vibrator on wife while I lick her clit.
Really brings her off!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i looked at ann summers's site and they are super expensive. if you have no problem with getting it via mail try this link:

http://www.intimategadgets.com/category/sex-toys-for-women

they deliver worldwide and have great toys for a fraction of the price.

i personally have something like this: http://www.intimategadgets.com/product/vibration-control-body-massager---pink-1aa-46498 and i absolutely love it.

hope i helped you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks so much for getting back to me guys!

Definitely gave me a few ideas!

kinkitten - I'm still living at home so getting it delievered may be out of question :/ But thanks for the great site!

MoonlightSerenity - Will definitely consider that one!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just don't forget the cleaning stuff and the lube ^^

(Although the buzz fresh wipes do have a strong odour to them in my mind)
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
If you're a single gal... a bullet is great for clit stimulation... I loved mine. I've had vibrating & non-vibrating dildos and I found I prefer the vibrating ones as I'd get off faster... but be warned that you can easily over do it and make it to where you can't get off without it.

And yes... always clean it. I used just plain old soap & water with a cloth. If you can look at the toys, touch them, maybe turn one on & feel it in your hand, it might help you decide as well (I know it would be best in other places... but I'm assuming they won't let you use the product as they are intended until after you buy.)

Good luck with your purchase. I hope you get many hours & nights of pleasure.
Lurker
0 likes
A bullet is a good starter, I know someone who went straight for the rabbit and it put her off sex toys for life! So start with something comfortable, I would recommend a web site 'exclusively eve' over Anne Summers, they have so much more choice and the service is excellent and discreet.

Try some of the clitoral stimulators made by Lilo. There toys looks and feel beautiful.

Also, and you may not think it's for you, but a small butt plug is amazing to have inside you when you use any other toy, it will heighten the sensations ten fold, I promise you.

Lastly, if you have a partner and their interested, get a remote control vibe that they can control when it's in you. The remote control vibrating eggs are incredible, you can go out with them inside you and he / she can control the vibration at ANY time! It's such a turn on.

Happy Shopping. x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Debs
A bullet is a good starter, I know someone who went straight for the rabbit and it put her off sex toys for life! So start with something comfortable, I would recommend a web site 'exclusively eve' over Anne Summers, they have so much more choice and the service is excellent and discreet.

Try some of the clitoral stimulators made by Lilo. There toys looks and feel beautiful.

Lelo may look nice but I think it will be over her budget. And the OP has mentioned that she can't mail order her stuff. (If she could I would've recommended lovehoney to all uk people)
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!