Self Fuck

last reply
9 replies
7.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ever tried and managed to self fuck meaning placing your semi hard penis into your ass? How do you, what was it like and did you cum?
Lurker
0 likes
I tried it in teenage years, but due to being too aroused couldn't manage all the way. Did manage to get the tip in, but it wasn't anything spectacular, so I decided to just keep finger fucking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fucking ouch! Not only have I never tried, just the idea makes me wince in pain.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fucking ouch! Not only have I never tried, just the idea makes me wince in pain. My dick doesn't bend that way unless it's totally soft, and what good would it be then?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
never tried it..
“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”
― Helen Keller
Lurker
0 likes
Don't think it would be at all possible unless it's semi hard, but like Nudiepants said; where's the fun in that? I would only at best be able to reach the rim and if I got aroused I would get harder and then it wouldn't be possible. Don't think it's anatomically possible.
Lurker
0 likes
Tried it.... didn't work out so well. And because I had to keep pressure on the top of my cock to make it go back there, it bruised it. So.... I stick to toys. ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like all the guys before me said... ouch!!! ... i could only hope to reach my ass with my semi erect cock.. if it starts getting hard, well... there's only one way to go and that's up lol

And unless a guy is bi, I cannot see why he would consider sticking a cock in his ass... even his own
Clever Gem
0 likes
i have to admit , my insane curiosity made me google this... i''m amazed..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And They Say Women Are Strange!! HAHA
Classified
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond
i have to admit , my insane curiosity made me google this... i''m amazed..

So what did I just do?!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney