Wetting a mans face.....

last reply
20 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Something that really turns me on.....when a woman is aroused and soaking....holding my hair and massaging her wetness into my face....completely letting go..grinding into my forehead......bouncing on my tongue.....just using my face to get off...... most women who ive asked to do it love it??? do you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is something I'd enjoy!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
It's definitely one of my favourite things. I don't even wait to be asked...
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I personally love doing this. Just gripping his hair and holding him between my thighs and just grinding hard. I love it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love the thought of this! Unfortunately my boyfriend of over two years hates licking out so noooo way will he let me do this! sad!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by anonymous1526
i love the thought of this! Unfortunately my boyfriend of over two years hates licking out so noooo way will he let me do this! sad!

He really doesn't know what he's missing!

Kissing, licking, tongueing, eating, devouring a wet pussy, rubbing my nose between her soaking lips, against her erect clit, knowing I'm responsible for that wetness and arousal is just the best thing ever! Guaranteed to get me hard again even if I came only 5 minutes previously. Fuck I've got a semi already just thinking about it!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
my man doesnt like this much
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm fortunate to have a man who also loves when I lose control like this
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wow , do I have the only woman that doesn't like to do that ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is this a serious question? Umm...HELL YES! It's really only as hot as how into it my man is - if he's loving it, I'm TOTALLY into it and can and will get off all over his face as many times as he wants me to
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Is this a serious question? Umm...HELL YES! It's really only as hot as how into it my man is - if he's loving it, I'm TOTALLY into it and can and will get off all over his face as many times as he wants me to

I stayed off of this because... well..... heehee ;)

Um... HELL YES!
Lurker
0 likes
Without a doubt hot as hell! Lowering yourself of your lovers face, his tongue tantalizing your lips until he finds the very spot that drives you wild. Pushing down harder, almost smothering, lifting up occasionally to see his dark lust filled eyes. It's a win win, you will both surely get off.
Lurker
0 likes
I wish more ladies would share on this topic. I absolutely would love it if a woman would use that part of my anatomy for her desire, hell my desire!
Lurker
0 likes
Hm? the headboard treatment comes to mind. Getting a good handhold while hovering just out of reach, feeling his hot breath on my soft skin..... knowing he's waiting, waiting to taste me.... he'd better be able to breath through his ears.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just adore it all over me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love doing that to both men and women and knowing how much they are enjoying it just makes me even wetter!! And love it when a woman does it to me too!!
Classified
0 likes
Quote by ShyVixen
Without a doubt hot as hell! Lowering yourself of your lovers face, his tongue tantalizing your lips until he finds the very spot that drives you wild. Pushing down harder, almost smothering, lifting up occasionally to see his dark lust filled eyes. It's a win win, you will both surely get off.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
I've never done it but I've had it done to me a few times and I loved it
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
It's definitely one of my favourite things. I don't even wait to be asked...

I mean this in the most respectful manner possible. But my home girl, my big sis doing big things....I'd love for you to just wet the face, like a bucket of water. Lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
As a Man Love having it done to me...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ricinatl
Wow , do I have the only woman that doesn't like to do that ?

Unfortunately for me ... no.