last reply
30 replies
7.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hey everyone!

Just wondering, do any of you use lubricants to masturbate? If so, whats ur fav brand???

I mostly stick with Water-based lube cus thats the only kind thats compatible with the Fleshlight.

I personally like Astroglide.. no smell, very slippery and feels great smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
yea astroglide is awesome, but if you are willing to work at it, warm petroleum jelly is fantastic
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer the Durex stuff, does it's job well and is reasonably priced.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I'm basically self-lubricating.

If I'm playing with an anal toy or not juicy enough (rare), I'll use Jo H2O water-based lube. I like it, but I haven't really experimented with enough of a variety of lubes to really have a strong opinion on brands etc. Overall, I do prefer water-based though.

Lurker
0 likes
I like WET. It does not get sticky and stays slippery for a good amount of time. And it does not "stink" or have some of the issues I have found with other lubes.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

If I'm playing with an anal toy or not juicy enough (rare), I'll use Jo H2O water-based lube. I like it, but I haven't really experimented with enough of a variety of lubes to really have a strong opinion on brands etc. Overall, I do prefer water-based though.

[img][/img]

Yeah water based ones are the best.. its compatible with the toys i use and it feels great even if u are using it with just ur hands~
i've tried some really weird ones... can't remember the brand but it smells like mint and it gives u this tingly feeling .. The worse part is that you have to put A LOT to lube up ur genitals and it takes FOREVER to clean it off ~!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
I like WET. It does not get sticky and stays slippery for a good amount of time. And it does not "stink" or have some of the issues I have found with other lubes.

Yeah thats another type i like... i have the one that smells like watermelon lmao and i use it with my FleshLight
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a big fan of Liquid Silk. It feels great and leaves me moisturized.

"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
Lurker
0 likes
I learned a lot from the above, but I'm a definite fan of the KY Jelly.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Lube adds great fun, but I am very particular, I dont like ones that get sticky or that are oily. I've come across this one and I really can't knock it. It has no taste or smell either which is a big bonus. Also, it's great for your skin.

The bottle is pretty subtle and the dark plastic protects the product. It's all natural, organic, glycerine, paraben and petroleum free, and hypoallergenic. It's water based, water soluble, non staining and suitable for plastic, rubber and latex.

And if it applies, it's 100% vegan friendly too, I really cannot fault this product.

It's a bit pricier than some, but I think you do get what you pay for.

Of course if you prefer, they also do a water silicone hybrid version too, hell they do a bunch i'll just link it

http://sliquidorganics.com/index.html

Constant Gardener
0 likes

Slicker than water off a duck's back. Don't mention how fowl it is either.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I guess I am just not sophisticated enough. I just use skin lotion. Is smooth, not sticky, and makes my cock
smell good as well as soft.
Yep, will stick with skin lotion.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
K-Y Gel always good or if your a masochist try Deep Heat and go for the burn.
Lurker
0 likes
I love Liquid Silk.
Lurker
0 likes
Freshly Cut Ginger in my Ass.
Then a little piece rubbed against my clit.
By the time, I reach for my battery friend, I am so lubricated, I need a sponge!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I pretty much produce my own lubricant when I'm aroused,but nothing turns me on more than my partners warm saliva being dripped on my pussy or asshole from her mouth........
Lurker
0 likes
astroglide
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Another person's saliva seems best..oh, wait, is that masturbation or...?
Lurker
0 likes
Wow, may try that myself, my own way!

Quote by theerotic1
Freshly Cut Ginger in my Ass.
Then a little piece rubbed against my clit.
By the time, I reach for my battery friend, I am so lubricated, I need a sponge!
Lurker
0 likes
I am a big fan of pure coconut butter. My wife and I both prefer it over all the others we have tried. It's the only one she will use to help me play with her asshole.
Lurker
0 likes
definitely Astroglide
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Usually I do not need any, but when I do it is KY Jelly.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by stickmancqb
I am a big fan of pure coconut butter. My wife and I both prefer it over all the others we have tried. It's the only one she will use to help me play with her asshole.

My experience with lube is limited but I'm going to have to go with coconut butter too. You can cook with it, it's great for your hair, and fun as well!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Astroglide is tbe best...easy to use, lasts forever, doesnt stain the sheets, and easy to clean up...love this stuff...
Lurker
0 likes
Last thing I need for self masturbation is ANY lubricant - produce copious amounts of my own. But for masturbating my b/f, a handful of Johnsons Baby oil is the best and cheapest option.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

giggles

I prefer the Sliquid Organics Natural H2O range:

Quote by LoveHoney Website
The most natural organic lubricant available anywhere! A great all-purpose lube for sex and sex toys, Sliquid Organics is glycerine and paraben-free, blended with certified organic botanical extracts, is 100% vegan and never tested on animals.

Nothing in this beautiful bottle will harm your body or bring on any allergic reactions - it's glycerine, paraben and petroleum free, latex, rubber and plastic friendly; the formula has been specially developed with natural and organic ingredients that will support your body, whatever you get up to!

The hibiscus, vitamin E and green tea will moisturise the skin, whilst the plant cellulose, aloe barbadensis and cyamopsis make this an incredible, long-lasting lubricant that will be an essential in your bedside drawer.

Lurker
0 likes
Astroglide. One little drop and I'm slippery as hell!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by MrGhost18
Astroglide. One little drop and I'm slippery as hell!

yeah out of all the ones i've tried Astroglide is by farrrr the best
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, I still try new products, but so far I keep coming back to Astroglide.