2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
rubbing dick on teeth do u do?
Lurker
0 likes
The New Colgate Cock! Gets you in ways a regular toothbrush can't.
Lurker
0 likes
If your dick is long enough to reach your teeth you could!!
Lurker
0 likes
did once guy screamed to death
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by elitfromnorth
The New Colgate Cock! Gets you in ways a regular toothbrush can't.

This was funny.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. Its a great way to tell if the cock is real. Like with pearls, if you rub them on your teeth and they feel rough they are real, if you rub a cock on your teeth and he screams, its real!
Clever Gem
0 likes
Hey!!! It's " remembers" Home boy! No?
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by crazydiamond
Hey!!! It's " remembers" Home boy! No?

I thought he was this guy's homeboy.

Some guys seem to like a light teeth scraping and some really. really don't.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Yes. Its a great way to tell if the cock is real. Like with pearls, if you rub them on your teeth and they feel rough they are real, if you rub a cock on your teeth and he screams, its real!

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I admit it, I like using my teeth. But, I also have a more U shaped top teeth then bottom teeth so if I deep throat, and I love to, I can't help BUT use teeth. I've never had a man complain so, I must be doing something right?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not big on doing it, but if u you put your teeth together, and gently slide his cock from left to right they like it, or, put your teeth together and suck everr so gently, u can get a good reaction. Ladies, be careful though
Anything you think is sweet, I'm a little more than that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course I do! Have never had a complaint yet.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
Of course I do! Have never had a complaint yet.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I don't use teeth during oral.
Lurker
0 likes
I have never used teeth it never actually occurred to me that guys might like that
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
I have many a time allowed my teeth to gently drag along the shaft to enhance the sensation. I've never had a guy complain.... they might be spooked at first... but once they realize I won't actually bite them or hurt them... they realized how fucking erotic the sensation really is. Thus... they tend to cum even harder.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
mY wife does it n it sends me crazy
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I don't use teeth during oral.

Quote by Dudealicious
You don't take yours out, do you DD?

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BablingBrooke
I have never used teeth it never actually occurred to me that guys might like that
I love it-just grind your teeth kinda lightly on the head-oh....
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

You don't take yours out, do you DD?

Ah yes, you caught me. But really - you should see what I can do with some Poligrip adhesive.

Seriously though - I had (in my early cock-sucking days) some rather teeth-aversive guys that always made it seem like this was a big no-no, so I've always avoided it. Perhaps they were going off some some bad experiences themselves. If a guy was into it, I'd be happy to oblige, although I have yet to meet one that's requested or been in favour of it.
Cogent Sensualist
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Ah yes, you caught me. But really - you should see what I can do with some Poligrip adhesive.

Seriously though - I had (in my early cock-sucking days) some rather teeth-aversive guys that always made it seem like this was a big no-no, so I've always avoided it. Perhaps they were going off some some bad experiences themselves. If a guy was into it, I'd be happy to oblige, although I have yet to meet one that's requested or been in favour of it.

Raises hand

I'm for it, just as long it stays away from actual biting or drawing blood..ouch!

Yes, I know this is "ask the gals", so I'll leave y'all to it.