In Public...

last reply
53 replies
7.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lush Legend
0 likes
Hey Fellas, have any of you ever got an erection in public? If so, what did you do to hide it?
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Fireman
0 likes
Many times. Usually remained seated or hold a jacket or something in front.
Lurker
0 likes
I cannot even count the number of times... isn't that why sport jackets and suits were invented, and long shirt tails?

yeah, a lunch sack, briefcase and such work, but are probably knd of a tip off....
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
A desk too, right Chase?
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A few times, especially when with a girl.

I either remain seated (if possible) or try and point it down. :P
CuriousJayUK -
CuriousJay means that I have a few things, some concerning certain taboos, I am curious about. Not that I am bi-curious.
Lurker
0 likes
Men get them many times in public. The last time was when I was with Tech, in the parking lot. I'll let you figure out how and where I hid it afterwards.
Smiley Guru
0 likes
This phenomenon starts in grade school. Teachers can spot it like a raised hand. Otherwise how would they know to call you up to the board at that precise moment.

Then of course there are the gratuitous hard-ons that happen for no reason when you are sitting and can relax enough to get mildly distracted.

By the time you are an adult, the feeling is usually more of "Successful equipment check!", than of "OMG Why now?"

Plus by then most of us have learned where to tuck it to give a nice bulge without that embarrassing straight out flagpole look.

What a fun topic Z!
Lush Legend
0 likes
Thanks for sharing Play....glad you are enjoying it.....
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
Lurker
0 likes
Tucking works best, not sure what I would do if I wore boxers!
Lurker
0 likes
Okay, another sad but true story from my archive.

Sophomore year of high school, light blue terry cloth shorts, and a penchant for daydreaming about the teacher in math class. Teacher asks me to come to the front, and I need to cover my bulging hard-on with my book. She says nothing, appears not to notice, and no one in class says a word. This happened multiple times, until I just got wise and stopped with the daydreaming and terry cloth gym shorts.

I was horrified, by the way, and truly embarrassed. Not embarrassed enough to stop for a while, though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A guy thinks of something erotic every 6 seconds. With all of the great looking babes all over today it is impossible to NOT have a raging hard on a few time every day. I usually wear boxers, if anything, so you just have to adjust your lengthy rod down your thigh as best you can. I've also lowered the waist of my boxers to the ridge of my cock to let the elastic pull in the big boy.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
MMM that reminds me of this time when I was young. I came across this couple. He was wearing tighttest white jeans, and a hard on that ran more than half way down his thigh which could be spied a mile away. Not much room for adjustment in that scenario I'd say...

At the time I was naive enough to simply think the poor fella had some oddity attached to his leg. Now adays that would just inspire me to bring out my .... 'toys' and see what more naughtiness could be conjured up.....
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I remember this one episode in swimclass during highschool.
I always made up good excuses to not be in the pool, the real reason beeing I couldn't swim.
This guy in class was wearing white bathing shorts going down to his knees and well a flagpole that stood proud.
I had been inspecting it for quite some time before the other girls noticed, I heard when they started giggling about it.
He was never ashamed for things like that, if he was he never showed it. Apart from him wearing red shorts from that day on.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Many many times. I had on pants, why try to hide it at all, it's not like I'd pull it out...
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Welcome to the forums of Lush, Daham.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
too many times to remember. can be embarrassing sometimes such as when i`m on the beach, when that happens i have to lay on my stomach & thats quite uncomfortable but it takes an age for it to go limp as i wonder what a passing woman would do if she saw my erection. it could of been worse, i could of came in my trunks. now that would of been embarrassing, stranded on a beach with trunks full of cum, how would i be able to explain that?!! intresting post zafia x
Lurker
0 likes
Is that your handle, sexplease???
Lurker
0 likes
once i got out of high school i quit trying to hide 'em at all!

g

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Then: it was cause for embarrassment
Now: it's cause for celebration

Tuckin' works best for.... that and briefs
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It becomes a real source of shame when you are with your family elders! You know they generally have this "sex and anything related to sex is the greatest source of shame that one should get bruied alive if he/she does something related!"

And It's a holiday or something, and whole family tree is there, in the same big house. You wake up with a flagpole and you try to make it to the bathroom by using different kinds of camo tactics. Many times I walked backwards, rotating just in the right time to keep my back turned to people, overall effect being something like I was trying to make figure skating. Other tactics involve rolling the blanket or even quilt around myself and act like a superhero - only works in winter and works better if there are some children around that you can amuse by this act.

Sometimes creating distractions also work.

"Hey look! There is a cat in the house! It just went under the sofa!"
[Whooossshh!]
"It ran out! I'm gonna catch it'"
[Slam!]

In the public, it only got too bad for me only once. I dont like wearing shorts but that particular day I wore the damn thing and my opponent was a wondefull girl with a low-cut!

You see it was a chess tournament and we were playing on a glass table! Everytime she was about to make a move she leaned forward, causing another few centimeters of increase in pinocchio's nose. I did my best to hide it, but it seems I couldn't hide my "attempts" to hide it. She noticed the pole, brushed red in an instant, made a few bad moves and resigned in the middle of the game, running for the exit!

It was a disaster! She was playing good and she left the game only because of my timeless hard-on! It was double disaster for me! I left the tournament too. It was the only time that my hard-on unintentionally changed the flow of my life. Maybe she was going to beat me and win the tourney. Or maybe I was going to beat her and win it. But that "apparatus gigantica" found the worst time to awake!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
Is that your handle, sexplease???
it can be whatever you want it to be,ali. i`ve been told that its comfy to sit 0n.
Lurker
0 likes
That was just your chess strategy, Arc.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I choose not play the always adviced style of "capture the center!" so I generally open up with moving the pawns in front of knights forward, than moving the bishops there getting a cut at longest diagonals. This is indeed a pseudo-central opening, because when you move kings pawn forward and add the knight to this new square, you are leaning to center quite strongly. However, this aproach has many flaws, weakening my c and f lines - which are quite easy to attack. Yet still I cant give up being a hopeless romantic. This surprises many opponents though, and helps me ruin their balance. Versus the girl,-I cant remember quite exactly but she was the second player in that tourney I faced, and was doing much better than the first kid.(Perhaps because I was playing black and this tac really sucks in B) so she had a good lean onto me. The game was in an exciting position where I lured her bishop into capturing my rook to lock it there with a pawn move and lean to her kingside which was left open without the white diag bishop. (I was behind in material I can remember that - because I thought I was about to loose.)
Lurker
0 likes
I've always loved "capturing the center".
Lurker
0 likes
I just hunch over, and put my hands in my pocket, or if I'm in a class or something I'll just move right up to the table and hope no one notices lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Zafia
Hey Fellas, have any of you ever got an erection in public? If so, what did you do to hide it?

Hung my hat on it!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jason9035
Quote by Zafia

Hung my hat on it!

Horse shoes could be fun too!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
Quote by Jason9035
Quote by Zafia

Hung my hat on it!

Horse shoes could be fun too!

Naughty Ali....
Lurker
0 likes
Every morning on the bus. I usually have my knapsack on my knees.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely, all the time Zafia. A few years ago it was so difficult to control that I actually, well, you know. First time that happened was in a geography class - and I didn't even like geography. Nowadays it never goes that far, but I often have to tuck it down a leg. I can't say that I even find it embarrasing now if it's seen. After all, if someone sees, then they must have been looking down there.