Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is on your "wish list" for Christmas ?

last reply
36 replies
4.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love a new car, but I won't be holding my breath for this one.
My 98 Audi is acting like it has lived in dog years.
sex is like a joke...it's only good if you get it

Lurker
0 likes
I really REALLY want a woolly jumper. I know that may sound sad but I've never been given one! I'd like one with a reindeer or a Santa on the front, but any design will do!
Princess Blondie
0 likes
The one thing I'd like is to have my boyfriend in bed when I wake up on Christmas.
†Jinxy Approved†

Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
I've already got an amazing husband & a wonderful son, so I really want a full time teaching position at a school within an hour drive from my house in California. Even if it's a temporary contract that would only get me to June, but it would be better than what I've got now which is a whole lot of nothing. I'd even take one within a 2 hour drive. Really Santa, I'm not asking all that much... am I?
Head Penguin
0 likes
I've dropped a few hints with my Dad about the new Ford Focus ST-3. Otherwise, just a lovely Christmas with my family and tons of snow! smile

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Lurker
0 likes
I'll have one of everything the lady mentioned in this song.

Lurker
0 likes
That the next story I post doesn't get rejected.....
Clumeleon
0 likes
I've had a long, stressful semester and all I want is a little time to just do nothing. I want to relax and eat and drink with family and just not think about anything else, just for a little while.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by clum
I've had a long, stressful semester and all I want is a little time to just do nothing. I want to relax and eat and drink with family and just not think about anything else, just for a little while.

Yeah I hear that, I expect i'll pencil in about 4 hours of that on xmas day, then i'll be begging to get back to uni hahahaha.
The Devil makes work for idle Diamonds you know.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know it sounds cliche but Health and Happiness for my family and friends!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh, Nikki ... You are such the sweetheart. Come on over, I miss you!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
I know it sounds cliche but Health and Happiness for my family and friends!

That's on my list of wishes too!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NymphWriter
I've already got an amazing husband & a wonderful son, so I really want a full time teaching position at a school within an hour drive from my house in California. Even if it's a temporary contract that would only get me to June, but it would be better than what I've got now which is a whole lot of nothing. I'd even take one within a 2 hour drive. Really Santa, I'm not asking all that much... am I?

Not at all NymphWriter...I'm putting in a wish for you to travel under an hour!
To the perfect job of your dreams.

Lurker
0 likes
I want a sizeable orgasm at the hands of someone other than myself. I can but dream, eh?

But on a slightly more serious and less selfish note, all I really want is for all my family and friends, whether they be here, on this mortal plane or resting in heaven or elsewhere, to have a good day and be happy and for good times to be had and remembered. Yeah, ok, I know it sounds sappy, but that's me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
your wishes are granted...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you click on this music, listen *all* the way through

THEN....listen to It's A Great Day To Whip Somebodies Ass

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i would love to have a special friend.. lady, who likes explore sexual things .. one who is descriptive, sexy, thought provoking, descrete..lol. and open minded to being a special learning lady.. warm wishes and merry christmas.. perhaps santa will bring
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A new car and a job at a newspaper.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sugarbabe
your wishes are granted...

This one reminded me of this.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
a wife.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a ticket to see a certain someone
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd like some money for my Amazon account so I can buy "sleep no more" by iris Johanson. I'd like to find employment and a place to live in Texas so I can stay close to my dysfunctional but much loved family. That I will be blessed with a Christmas/Yule miracle of finding a good editor that I can actually afford and that my book will sell well when it finally hits the market.
Lurker
0 likes
For this world to be a safer place for our children.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dex69
For this world to be a safer place for our children.

I wish lush had a like button.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jinxy
The one thing I'd like is to have my boyfriend in bed when I wake up on Christmas.

i would love that to angel
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Snow.

here you go... *giggles*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
To see my parents at Christmas for the first time in 6 years. Sadly that won't happen seeing as they live in a remote mountain community and they refuse to travel in the winter.

So a second request would be......her to say yes!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]