What do you first notice?

last reply
249 replies
26.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am wondering what you guys first notice about a girl? Eyes, smile, boobs, ass? What first grabs your eyes?
Lurker
0 likes
has to be a smile and the way her face responds
Classified
0 likes
A twinkle in the eyes and a smile!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
from front... smile and eyes.... then boobs but also her attitude, is she shy, confident, indifferent...
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely has to be her eyes and her smile. I'll admire her body from a distance at first but once I get to know her I'll make subtle comments about her breasts or ass.
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely the Eyes!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Smile first... then eyes. After that it is all bonus
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Personality. Always. As long as she owns the brightest, most optimistic outlook and healthiest sense of self confidence, everything else will be perfect too.

Beauty is only skin deep. Personality is forever or something like that.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
eyes and personality
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me it's their face then their personality
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
not gonna lie its boobs and butt and somtimes hair
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Smile, eyes, legs. breats, ass!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends what they're trying to get me to notice lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by kelsey000
I am wondering what you guys first notice about a girl? Eyes, smile, boobs, ass? What first grabs your eyes?

got to say the smile
“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”
― Helen Keller
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The first thing ill notice is her face with all that it includes (eyes, smile, hair, expressions etc). But first impressions only last until actually meeting the person, then it's a whole different story
Lurker
0 likes
The first thing I notice is what is most noticeable. I would love to give the classic "boobs" or "eyes", or "smile", or whatever, but frankly each woman is different. If she has wild hair or something about her hair that draws my attention, that is what I notice first. If she has a fantastic ass, or great boobs, and she is presenting them in a way to draw my attention, THAT is what I notice. It could be her height as well (tall or short). And yes, her smile, eyes, or other things may be the first things I notice.

It all depends on how I first see her, from what angle or approach, etc.

What I then focus on may change.

I am a real softie for beautiful eyes and a great smile. And a woman's face, in the long run, is what I truly find attractive. And it is what we look at every day and even when making love/sex with the woman, so you had better enjoy looking at it. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I first notice the Eyes, then her smile, the way she walks the way she talks etc.
Lurker
0 likes
Facial expressions and, oddly enough, posture.
Lurker
0 likes
Her smile, that's a deal maker/breaker for me.
Lurker
0 likes
face first..then personality
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I gotta say it's the eyes first and then the smile! But it I'm walking up from from behind, I'm checking out the ass!
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Personality. Always. As long as she owns the brightest, most optimistic outlook and healthiest sense of self confidence, everything else will be perfect too.

Beauty is only skin deep. Personality is forever or something like that.

This ^ Plus her personality also has to show a level of confidence.

Look at you going all mushy and shit on us WMM!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You are all such bad liars
The Linebacker
0 likes
Camel toe?
Lurker
0 likes
eyes........its all in the eyes. the eyes will tell you all you need to know, there a window to the soul. a persons whole life is in there eyes. i love a bright, beauitful pair of eyes.
Lurker
0 likes
First thing to catch my eye? Most definitely it's a woman's face.