Piercings

last reply
17 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry if there is already a thread on this, I don't know how to search for that. This may not be the most statistically thorough place to ask, but I was wondering what the guys here think about genital piercings. I've had my nipples done for years, and just had my vertical clitoral hood piercing done this week. I know I love it, so it wouldn't really matter what any guy thought, but I'm still curious as to your thoughts on the subject.
Lurker
0 likes
ok with me always intrigues me why you have that done
Lurker
0 likes
I can't say I would be put off by it if I pulled off her bra or panties and found a piercing. Would make me have to improvise how to use it to it's fullest, but not like I would go "DEAR GOD NO!" unless I stuck it in and for some reason the ring started to hurt me in a way(never tried so wouldn't know if this would be possible). As long as you keep the things clean so I don't see any discolouration it's all good
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find them very exciting have been trying to get my wife to do a piercing for a while now. There is not anything difference in earring piercing or any other place. It's extemely sexy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just enjoy them, mrs. ice has her nipples and her vertical hood done she loves both. she says if you want more sensations from your hood piercing to find bigger balls and a shorter shaft and it will put it right where ya want it, just don't stumble when you walk, she gets orgasms from walking around..........
Clumeleon
0 likes
Genital piercing can be very hot; I'm a big fan. That's in theory of course as I've never been with a girl who has any. I think piercing can be extremely sexy anyway. My ex got a bar in the back of her neck and I effing loved it.
Lurker
0 likes
If my wife would get pierced I would also I think it's hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
never knew anyone with a clit piercing, but nipples and belly buttons can be fun during sex ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I think it is hot, I would love it if Tigeress got her nipples and / or pussy pierced
Lurker
0 likes
I find nipple piercings very attractive and am more neutral on labia and hood piercings. What really gets me going are chains between nipple piercings and other ones a woman might have. It think it has to do with the guy and what he finds attractive, like most things.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Love them. GF has tongue Clit hood, navel and nose done, got rid of her eyebrow, she also has five in each ear.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honestly would be a bit afraid of them. I've never met anyone who has had any, so I would be afraid of hurting them. That's not to say I would hate them, I'm just not sure.
Lurker
0 likes
Nipples.... no problem, but I love sucking them and not sure what the piercing would do for that.
Belly button.... hot as hell.
Ears.... duh
genitals.... not sure, it would probably depend on where, how many, what type, etc.
face.... sorry, in general I don't find it attractive and can actually take an otherwise very attractive woman and make me lose interest. It is just one of my things. Maybe one small one in the nose crease, but other than that, I find them to be a huge distraction as opposed to improvement.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd be unsure how to handle a clit piercing. My first thought is that I'd hurt the lady during sex if it got snagged.
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
0 likes
I'm very ambiguous about these kinds of body decoration. Tattoos, too. I have a real problem with needles and such so seeing piercings on someone makes me kind of uncomfortable even if they do look good. Earrings bother me the least because they are so common, but I still find I kind of go "Why would you voluntarily do that to yourself?" mentally at times. That said, I do realize that that is me projecting my hangups on to the person I'm looking at and not really a reflection on the acceptability or not of piercings. If the clothes are off and I'm enjoying myself, I'm not sure it's going to be a big deal though I'd still be a bit skittish around clitoral piercings.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I am not a fan of genital piercings at all.

Nipple piercings I don't mind as much but I prefer there to be none.

Snakes bites though... These look cute.

Lurker
0 likes
Hey, if you love it then that is all that matters. I find it sexy.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Snakes bites though... These look cute.

Second that!