Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Where's the hottest place you've fucked?

last reply
98 replies
13.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Where's the hottest place you've fucked and how did the event occur?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jartega69
Where's the hottest place you've fucked and how did the event occur?

Probably Las Vegas. I think it was 109 degrees!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
On a beach in Aruba
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
In a Sauna!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
uhhh at a beach in Mexico it was so hot!
Lurker
0 likes
In a baseball dug out smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

And here I was thinking you were going to say in front of the fireplace.

Sighs

Well I do love my fireplaces! HAHA
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The back of a police cruiser, mid-July, Miami...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my "HOT" Tub of course
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd have to say, in Hawaii, during the Spring, when my boyfriend and I were in one of those natural hot springs they have behind the hotels and such.
Lurker
0 likes
On the beach in July in Okinawa back in 1978. It gets hot the closer you get to the equator. Was the worst sunburn of my life but it was well worth it. He didn't complain much about it either...... :-)
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Quote by SexySilvia
The back of a police cruiser, mid-July, Miami...

I'd like to hear the story behind that.
[url]http://[/url]
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The park lost virginity there
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hot Springs. heart
~Crystal; PM Me.?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
So many places to choose from, My hot tub, Friends hot tubs, My bedroom-my wife and I with an incredibly hot black couple, Outside a barn on a ranch in montana- my wife bent over a fence rail with some guys cock in her pussy and ass while she deepthroated the hell out of me!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
So many great places to choose from! Had to be either on a golf course in the Dominican or on some playground equipment in a park...or a picnic table....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The hottest and most beautiful places have always been with a man and in the last 3 years. I have a fuck buddy and he and I love to camp and to hike. We have skinny dipped and fucked in some of the most beautiful mountain streams, under waterfalls, and even behind a waterfall. The last one wasn't very hot as in temperature. We went hiking 2 weeks ago in 45 degree weather and had sex by a stream fed by a beautiful waterfall. The sex was pretty much full clothed sex. But it was still hot.

The hottest place with a woman for me was when I was 16 and my gf and I had sex in the back seat of my 68 mustang in the parking lot as our high school team played the homecoming football game. What was so weird was as I climaxed someone on the field scored a touchdown and the crowd went wild. LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Phoenix, Arizona..110 degrees Fahrenheit Whew!
Lurker
0 likes
It was in the back of my car during a baseball game with my guy friend, and someone hit a homerun as we both orgasam
Lurker
0 likes
at a park durning a little league baseball game that my gf's little brother was playing in. In my 61 dodge station wagon parked off PCH in Huntington Beach CA.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hottest ... from a temperature perspective, definitely a hot tub. From an erotic perspective, pressed up again the window at the Las Vegas TI hotel, over-looking the Strip.
"If you knew what you were doing you would probably be bored."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
in the blue lagoon in Iceland...the water is hot...I met a hot American tourist one night, it was almost empty and snowing!! not sure how we got together but we fucked in the lagoon and then again for the rest of the weekend...including inthe sauna!
Lurker
0 likes
A vagina, and I stuck my penis in it. ;)
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Andee
Hottest ... from a temperature perspective, definitely a hot tub. From an erotic perspective, pressed up again the window at the Las Vegas TI hotel, over-looking the Strip.

Ewwwwwww, that makes my skin crawl, dirty dirty incubaters of filth.

In general, watery environments are not ideal for sex; not only does water reduce the effectiveness of common HIV, STD, and pregnancy prevention methods, but it also makes women more susceptible to urinary tract and yeast infections.

I'd prefer the equator thanks
Lurker
0 likes
A Florida beach, on a hot and humid evening while intoxicated.
Lurker
0 likes

....Did I get it right?