last reply
12 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hello guys and gals, here goes.

I've been with my current girlfriend for about 5 years, I'm 24 and shes 21, we've always had a really fun and healthy love and sex life and had no problems up to now, things are actually going really really great! She's just got a promotion at work which meant we had to move which made me working life a bit harder (i drive trains so often commute at unsociable hours) but the salary increase meant we couldn't say no!

Well anyways more to the point, last week she went out with her work colleagues for a Christmas party and I'd agreed to pick her up around 3am from the venue, but she later text me saying she would be staying at a friends and I could get her in the morning. When I picked her up she confessed to having drunkenly gotten a tattoo with a work friend, it is very small and discreet and on her ankle, I couldn't really tell what it was at first but when I asked she seemed a little odd and told me it was her friends idea. We got home and things got heated and I ended up going down on her, I noticed she tasted different but I put this down to her being partying all night, she was wetter than normal but it only made things better.

As the weeks progressed I've noticed she started wearing an anklet that matches her tattoo so out of curiosity I googled what it could mean, I wa thinking maybe it was a friendship thing or maybe something to show she loves me ( i dunno, totally confused) but it actually transpires that this 'design' means she's in an 'open relationship' and its almost a form of 'advertising' herself to other men? It also turns out it was an idea of a male colleague of hers.

What do I do?! How can I know if she knows? Surely she must? What do I do? I'm really confused at this discovery and its not mistaken, the designs are exactly the same! I want to marry this girl but is this her way of showing she has other intentions?

Help us :-( I loved how our life was shaping up, we bring in close to 100k a year and were getting settled in life..!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry - but I'm calling bullshit on this.

A tattoo design that you looked up? how did you do this? Old Moore's tattoo almanac? Please link to an image of one of these tattoos and the site that explains the meaning?

You've already posted on this forum about how you get off on the sloppy seconds of other guys. What were you hoping for here?
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
Oh my! I nearly got sympathetic and everything!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
whoops overmyknee is correct just read your other posts...

bullshit is called!

next!
Clumeleon
0 likes
Props for commitment to the BS though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
bullshit.

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Lurker
0 likes
If such a thing is POSSIBLE, you bring DISGRACE on those of us who are HONOURED to call ourselves 'Knicker Sniffers'.....

"What should you do?"

You should wise up or fuck off mate.... This is LUSH... Don't waste our time....

xx Stephen

(OH! And here's a hint.... Knickers taste much better if you can get a girl to WEAR them for a day or so first... You can IMAGINE, I guess.....)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Was any of this really necessary? Did I miss something? From 3 postings I couldn't gather that much information about KnickerSniffer.
Except maybe his fantasy had become reality and he isn't prepared for the consequences.

I'm slightly surprised at the level of hostility in this thread.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TheDevilsWeakness
Was any of this really necessary? Did I miss something? From 3 postings I couldn't gather that much information about KnickerSniffer.
Except maybe his fantasy had become reality and he isn't prepared for the consequences.

I'm slightly surprised at the level of hostility in this thread.

The tattoo story? Come on, it's got weak urban legend written all over it
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by KnickerSniffer
Hello guys and gals, here goes.

I've been with my current girlfriend for about 5 years, I'm 24 and shes 21, we've always had a really fun and healthy love and sex life and had no problems up to now, things are actually going really really great! She's just got a promotion at work which meant we had to move which made me working life a bit harder (i drive trains so often commute at unsociable hours) but the salary increase meant we couldn't say no!

Well anyways more to the point, last week she went out with her work colleagues for a Christmas party and I'd agreed to pick her up around 3am from the venue, but she later text me saying she would be staying at a friends and I could get her in the morning. When I picked her up she confessed to having drunkenly gotten a tattoo with a work friend, it is very small and discreet and on her ankle, I couldn't really tell what it was at first but when I asked she seemed a little odd and told me it was her friends idea. We got home and things got heated and I ended up going down on her, I noticed she tasted different but I put this down to her being partying all night, she was wetter than normal but it only made things better.

As the weeks progressed I've noticed she started wearing an anklet that matches her tattoo so out of curiosity I googled what it could mean, I wa thinking maybe it was a friendship thing or maybe something to show she loves me ( i dunno, totally confused) but it actually transpires that this 'design' means she's in an 'open relationship' and its almost a form of 'advertising' herself to other men? It also turns out it was an idea of a male colleague of hers.

What do I do?! How can I know if she knows? Surely she must? What do I do? I'm really confused at this discovery and its not mistaken, the designs are exactly the same! I want to marry this girl but is this her way of showing she has other intentions?

Help us :-( I loved how our life was shaping up, we bring in close to 100k a year and were getting settled in life..!!

His story has discrepancies, unless he meant, 'as the week has progressed', rather than, 'as the weeks progressed'. Even if its the former then he's got awfully suspicious very quickly.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I normally avoid forums like this, and now I know why... I have to call Bullshit also.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
21 and got a promotion with relocation, yeah right...
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by KnickerSniffer
Help us :-(

You don't expect her to just wait around & burn her good looks while you drive trains all the time, do ya?

Learn to embrace your inner cuck? Turn those lemons into lemonade, or lemon cream pie
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.