BBW in skimpy clothing

last reply
14 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
How do you guys feel about a BBW who wears skimpy revealing clothing? In the appropriate place and time of course, like in a club or at a party.
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry but no.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i say wear what ya wanna wear as long as you feel confident in it you will look good
Lurker
0 likes
A lady should wear what she wants to it is not my place to pass judgement it is purely my job to admire the beauty
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well first, it's not my choice to make. however...

Depends on definition of BBW. There are plenty of curvy ladies who I would enjoy watching and it would be a shame to cover all that up. Sensuality has a lot to do with the presentation, the attitude. If some guys just want to look at skinny girls (I don't know why), that's their problem.

The biggest mistake that BBW's make is to try to fit into something too small. When they wear something that fits right it's fine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why ever not, it's your perogative to dress as you wish smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It would be her choice personally I feel that if she has the confodence in herself to wear it why not. There is always something alluring about a woman in the way she dresses, and beauty is more than her size.
Lurker
0 likes
There is nothing wrong with skimpy and revealing as long a it fits and you are comfortable wearing it then knock your socks off.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
If the setting is right then I'm all for it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I feel that its fine. A woman can wear anything that she wants. Its her personality that makes her outfits sexy. If you have the confidence to wear it than it shows.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
If you are happy and comfortable,its ok withme.
Lurker
0 likes
If she does it in front of me, she'll probably get fucked!
Lurker
0 likes
Only when they go to Walmart
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
BBW.....so very subjective depending on your personal taste.

But I find curvaceous ladies extremely attractive, so hell yes love to see you in skimpy clothing.
for me

nude is rude, dressy is sexy!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Whatever pleases the lady. The skimpier the better