why do we call on god when we fuck?

last reply
24 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Here is a two prong question, I don't know if this has been brought up here. I tried searching but found nothing.

My bf and I were watching James Deen and Rylee the other day, he was giving her the fuck of her life and she kept screaming oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. my bf asked why girls call on god when its the guy doing the fucking? I tried explaining it was just an exclamation but he countered by asking why can't we exclaim the guys name.
While I do call my lovers name during sex I am as guilty as a lot of women calling on god more times than I call our lovers. So my questions is can anyone out there tell me why we call on god during sex more than we do our partners and for those lush users who's mother tongue isn't English what do you moan? Do you call on god to? Do indians and Buddhist call Buddha and Krishna?
Lurker
0 likes
well a possible link to being in heaven comes to mind?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
cause usually i can never remember the name of the guy i'm fucking, and "god" is way easier to remember?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by sprite
cause usually i can never remember the name of the guy i'm fucking, and "god" is way easier to remember?

I always thought ladies did it because I was doing so well!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Milik_The_Red

I always thought ladies did it because I was doing so well!

oh, right, that too *suppresses giggles*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
What I'm wondering is, as texting and shorthand become more and more popular, will ladies of the future simply scream OMG...OMG
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by joecap
What I'm wondering is, as texting and shorthand become more and more popular, will ladies of the future simply scream OMG...OMG

we are not that dumb now are we, but i think i saw a poen once were the guy kept screaming OMG, i think it was one of rocco's
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by sprite

occasionally that happens to me but i attribute it to a job well done on his part.
0 likes
Well, there are theologies (pantheism, panentheism) that say that God is present in all things, including us. So, if God is present in a person and you're fucking that person then calling out "Oh God" isn't too far off the mark.
Head Penguin
0 likes
I think you're thinking about things too deep. I honestly don't believe there's any theological connection to saying 'Oh God!' It's just an exclamation. My agent says 'Gordon Bennett' all the time when he's exasperated, it's just the same.

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

0 likes
Quote by DanielleX
I think you're thinking about things too deep. I honestly don't believe there's any theological connection to saying 'Oh God!' It's just an exclamation. My agent says 'Gordon Bennett' all the time when he's exasperated, it's just the same.

LOL. Should have smileyed that. It was intended as a joke.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Good question.

I've thought about that a time or two, although I try not to think when I'm the throes of orgasms. When I can, I try to say something more creative, but "Oh my god!" just seems to blurt out better without much thought or too many syllables.
Ms Quote

Author of A Good Woman's Dirty Mind
Visit my blog, A Good Woman's Dirty Mind
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Facebook
Head Penguin
0 likes
Quote by seeker4

LOL. Should have smileyed that. It was intended as a joke.

Ha ha, I didn't mean you specifically, just the thread as a whole smile

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i yelled out "buy me a taco" once, just for variety... it got awkward after that, i mean, doing the whole taco bell drive thru thing in the nude... but i did get a good meal out of it. smile

The Linebacker
0 likes
I guess we want divine intervention to enhance our sexual abilities.

"Buy me a taco" I like that Sprite. I would've dialed my cell phone from the bed without missing a stroke and ordered you one, and an enchilada too.

This is how it would've sounded over the phone, "Oh fuck! uh! uh! Send over an order of tacos and enchiladas! Oh God! Oh Yes! Oh hell yes! — and a 12 pack of Dos Equis!! oh God! Damn Sprite you are awesome! I'm cumming! I'm having a male multiple orgasm! Oh God!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i yelled out "buy me a taco" once, just for variety... it got awkward after that, i mean, doing the whole taco bell drive thru thing in the nude... but i did get a good meal out of it. smile

As usual...Giggle Britches has given me my unexpected laugh of the week...the best kind!!
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Isn't the saying in god we trust? I prefer in god we trust all others please wear a condom
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Buz
I guess we want divine intervention to enhance our sexual abilities.

"Buy me a taco" I like that Sprite. I would've dialed my cell phone from the bed without missing a stroke and ordered you one, and an enchilada too.

This is how it would've sounded over the phone, "Oh fuck! uh! uh! Send over an order of tacos and enchiladas! Oh God! Oh Yes! Oh hell yes! — and a 12 pack of Dos Equis!! oh God! Damn Sprite you are awesome! I'm cumming! I'm having a male multiple orgasm! Oh God!"

i thought buy me a taco was funny but the got my ribs cracking. male multiple orgasm indeed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by everwet

occasionally that happens to me but i attribute it to a job well done on his part.

Only occasionally.... hmmm seems to me that someone's not getting enough good loving...
*****Sleep peacefully tonight, your Air Force is protecting you!*****
Lurker
0 likes
I guess it slides off the tongue easy.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hmm I never really thought about it, but its just a exclimation(sp) to me.
Lurker
0 likes
I truly have no idea. . .but my guess is that we call out to Him as a way to praise him for the pleasure we feel during sex.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
I think it's just a "strongest words you can find" thing, when you're in the moment and you have the impulse to exclaim something. I'm not literally trying to call the name of the Christian deity. Although, if there is a god somewhere named "fuck" or "shit", I'm accidentally giving him a lot of praise when I have sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I scream my own name when I cum!