Login

Girl on girl flirting?

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have a problem I need help with. I work with a girl that is gay which is something very few people know (nobody we work with knows) and I am not supposed to know either so she doesn't know that I know. Anyways, I really like her but 1) I don't know how to flirt with a girl 2) she is a shift manager and I just work there so technically shes my boss so that complicates it 3) How do I tell if she is even interested in me 4) how do I let her know that I am into her without coming out and saying it. I am all for subtle. I don't wanna put myself out there 100% especially because if she doesn't feel the same, I still have to work for her.
Thanks!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
countrygirl_26,

There are so many possibilities on how your can go about showing her your interest but it sounds like you have a complex and possibly dangerous situation, being that she is your supervisor.

Not knowing how delicate a matter would be with relationships in the workplace with regards to company policies, I would tell you that some innocent flirting is not going to be too much of a problem. Just be subtle and don't do it constantly or else you'll be overdoing it and draw too much and possibly negative attention.

You may just try to see if you can find a convenient time of the day when you can run into her and and make small talk about little things you notice about her. Her outfits, her hairstyle, perfume, just general small talk. But do it with a slight smile and make eye contact with her!

Just have fun and get to know her but take your time so as not to be too forward or pushy.

Enjoy the journey!

Kisses!

Steph