Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

new story idea for the 2012 Phenomenon competition (women only please)

last reply
5 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hey everyone
I have a great idea for the new competition they have anounced and it involves a lush orgy. I want to use actual lush memeber's screen names for this story but I need your permission to do it. I have a lot of men already signed up fo it but since I am straight I have very few women friends and thus I dont have any women besides myself for this story idea as of yet. So if you would like to be involved could you please send me an email verifying that I can use your screen name? I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks everyone.
Amy
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
you have my permission to use Nicola. trust me, she won't mind. i think you should make her the bukkake target - that's get you extra points.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
you have my permission to use Nicola. trust me, she won't mind. i think you should make her the bukkake target - that's get you extra points.

Sprite your so bad.
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Noraj69

Sprite your so bad.

i'm just trying to be helpful!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i'm just trying to be helpful!

I wonder how many extra points one would get
Bunker Love
My Dream my latest stopry
Lurker
0 likes
sorry my dear sprite but according to lush rules i have to have the actual persons permission in my emails to be able to use their name...but nice try...lol