Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How do you liked to be spanked or to give them?

last reply
106 replies
16.5k views
0 watchers
11 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Detention Seeker
0 likes
I am often spanked but have taken the paddle, wooden hairbrush and cane if you were referring to punishment with an implement also I'm thinking it was just a badly worded question?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I give the spanking until hercheeks are rosey red:
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
A proper spanking isn't really over until she cries, or rather until after she is crying freely. I find it best to start with a warm-up with the hand, and then switch to an implement. I give a few strokes slowly, with a little bit of rubbing between groups, building up until she starts crying. If the spanking is for my own amusement, then I finish with a quick set of hard strokes, and then I'll tell her it's over and gather her up in my arms and comfort her. If the spanking is punitive, then I will order her to count the last group and then order her into the corner for her corner time (nude, with her hands behind her head). When her corner time is over, then I hold her and assure her she is forgiven for whatever the transgression was.
My novel, The Society, is available now in the Kindle Store: http://www.amazon.com/The-Society-ebook/dp/B00BPF9U2I
Lurker
0 likes
well, this is an easy one...spanked.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I luv 2 get it however the spanker does want to give it 2 me&let them make me take it.mn.
Lurker
0 likes
I start off with an OTK spanking by hand. Then depending on the severity I plan on getting to, I will continue with a ping pong type paddle if she stays on My lap or some other implement if it needs to be harder.

I do not stop until I hear her crying and her ass is nicely hued. Then whether it is a playtime spanking or a punishment spanking, I always ALWAYS cuddle afterwards to show her she is still loved and still cared for. Plus if it is a punishment spanking, I want her to know that it is over and forgiven.
Lurker
0 likes
Grammatically....

(In a word....)

xx Stephanie.
Lurker
0 likes
Spanked.
Lurker
0 likes
my dream punishment? given a warm up spanking with his hand, with intervals of him rubbing my ass and pussy. then corner time while he prepares for the rest. strapped into a bent over position, giving him full access to me. give me an enema, then start with the punishment: a paddle, flogger, and ending with his hand again. send me back to the corner with a ginger root in my battered ass. after an hour or so, he'd give me a shower, letting me clean myself off. then he'd cuddle me as i fall asleep, slapping my ass every once in a while to remind me of my place.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love when My Sir ...... spanks
my newest :)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love to be across a dominant woman's bare lap to be spanked and paddled with me naked is a submissive style. I know I have been spanked properly when I squirm around on her lap and grunt. It's then up to the dom to decide how hard she makes it for me.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
spank her , when she is bound with vibrator deep in side her she on brink of orgasam them spank her ass and push her over the edge for a massive orgasam
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I love to be spanked, it doesn't matter what with. I just like the feeling of being spanked. It's a big turn on. Even if I'm being punished it still turns me on though I know I've done wrong and do learn from what I did.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Hard and often.
[url]http://[/url]
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
hand. so meat meets meat. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Just bare bottom and bare handed. Begin with a softness and make me coo like a dove by slipping your fingers in my slit, then get harder and harder as you go along smile I like the pleasure but I love being punished;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Poppet
I love to be spanked, it doesn't matter what with. I just like the feeling of being spanked. It's a big turn on. Even if I'm being punished it still turns me on though I know I've done wrong and do learn from what I did.

This.
Lurker
0 likes
I like the crop!!!It stings for just a moment and leaves me wanting more. The skin is left sensative and you don't have to do it for very long. My own skin (that is sensative already to just a touch) leaves me trembling and whimpering begging to be fucked. However, he tends to draw out the teasing until I can't stand it. Of course, the orgasm in the end explodes like mount olympus's volcano.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is hard to post but the slave I loved to spank the most was Princess. She loved my bare hand until her ass was red. But she had a paddle that had Rx cut out of it and once we got that, she would drip when I put it in my hand. I loved that ass better than any I have ever paddled.
If you have read 50 Shades of Gray and think that you are ready to be a dom or a sub. Then you have a lot to learn.

Follow my slave's blog slave skye's real life blog if we can get 100 followers she is going to start posting pictures!!! I know there are at least 100 of you that want to see that click the link enter your email and follow. We hit 100 then she has said she will post a picture of herself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Start by pinching her ass then quickly spanking her with the flat of my hand giving the sensation of the pinch spreading.
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
0 likes
I love being spanked, paddled, whipped, and flogged I like it how it feels.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never tried it.... but I REALLY want/NEED too!! Any helpers!?!
0 likes
Quote by LICKTASTIC
Never tried it.... but I REALLY want/NEED too!! Any helpers!?!

Do it with someone who seems to connect well with you, who gets your cues and what you like and what you say, because you can explain until you are blue in the face with some people or some people just are not going to do it in a way that is a turn on or "get it." It is more fun and easier to just do things and be spontanwous and roll with the flow when the person is someone who is able to understand you anyway without a bunch of explaining. Disscussion and prep can be fun to build or set it up, play is fun, but no one likes hassle or think, "UGH." lol

A little warm up with the hand rubbing the area first is helpful. This is primarily the tushie (could be the baby-making private area slapped, also). I am a sub and I receive regualr "spankees" (as I call it) and as a, sometimes, SWITCH to my Daddy/boyfriend I can give them too. We use our hand mostly (or he may use his member) and I may use a crop type device or other... If we do not use a hand ~we tend to find creative means, (though I have a whip and know how to use. That would be whipping or "flogging" lol). It simulates and really turns him on. He likes it a lot and he likes to have me whimper, squeal, beg, or cry. He would never "hurt" me. Ohhh it might sting a little because it is the same area, but it is more playful or arousal building~ "punishment" still on the mild side and "play" even if things get a little pink or reddish...really we do not go into real intentional pain. I might feign and I might be harder on HIM 0__0 We know what we can take. We like to push things. that is just how we are. We like the taboo sides of what is unexpected or "no-no's" lol, but we love each other and we really do not get into causing each other grief or pain, we just "act" in that of whatever we are doing to keep each other ^0^.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like to be spanked with a paddle or bare hand, over the knee on my bare ass cheeks getting red and hot with each smack. also tied to the bed on my stomach helpless as he spanks me good before sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Give, OTK, by hand
Writing quality explicit material for over eight one-hundredths of a century.

"If, after hearing my songs, just one human being is inspired to say something nasty to a friend, or perhaps to strike a loved one, it will all have been worth the while." - Tom Lehrer

"There is no such thing as good luck or bad luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation for a statistical universe." - Robert Heinlein
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love to spank and actually submitted a story to lush to try and give people a great idea about how to spank and what to do in order to ensure its pleasurable for everyone smile

Lets hope it gets approved... If not you can always read it on fetlife or inbox me for details