Announcing our "2012 Phenomenon" Story Competition - $200 First Prize

last reply
6 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
The 2012 phenomenon suggests that cataclysmic or transformative events will occur on 21 December 2012. This date is regarded as the end-date of the Mayan calendar, and some believe it may signify the end of the world.

Another interpretation of this transition, is that this date marks a period where earth and its inhabitants may undergo a positive physical or spiritual transformation, the beginning of a new era.

Competition Theme

This competition opens up a world of opportunities:

If you're in the Mayan camp, thinking the world is about to end, maybe you wish to fulfill your sexual bucket list before you go out with "a bang"? Perhaps tell your partner that you should live your final days, acting out your deepest and darkest fantasies together. Could you avoid it all together, engineering your way off earth, via a spaceship or time travel, living in a different world or another era?

The New Beginnings option is also open. The world didn't end, but those "transformative" events actually did awaken / change something inside you / other people, either emotionally or physically. Has something supernatural happened to the human race?

Prizes:

Winner: $200
Second Place: $125
Third Place: $75

Full competition details can be found here

Is it the end of the world as we know it, or will we be fine?

Lurker
0 likes
Woo hoo! I have no idea what to write but I know that reading the entries is going to be pretty good fun! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SITTING
Woo hoo! I have no idea what to write but I know that reading the entries is going to be pretty good fun! smile

I think we need to sit down and watch Doomsday Preppers on Nat Geo for inspiration - they must spend their whole life having "end of the world" sex

Doomsday Preppers
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Lurker
0 likes
Awesome! I've had many a thought about the "2012 Phenomenon" and now I get to combine my thoughts and my artistry.

Time to put to use all I've learned about the End of Days.
Matriarch
0 likes
Phew, we didn't all die!