Login

Mmhm.. Best Friends? (Boy)

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So I have a best friend, boy, sexy as hell.. He sometimes walks around naked and believe me, it's definitely a nice suprise. (:
How about you guys? silly ~Alex
You know, if you message me, you can see what an interesting person I can be.

Just saying.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't understand what you are asking. Are you asking if we have male best friends who walk around naked in front of us?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i would not want my best friend to walk around naked around me...never heard of this...are u sure he is just a bud?
Lurker
0 likes
That's what I was thinking, are we talking about a best friend or a boyfriend? Best friends don't usually walk around naked in front of each other
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
My best friend is a guy, but he happens to be gay. He's an attractive guy, but he doesn't walk around naked or anything, and I don't want him to. He's like a brother to me.

And do you guys live together or something? Because if not, isn't it kind of strange that he's just randomly naked around you?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Trinket
I don't understand what you are asking. Are you asking if we have male best friends who walk around naked in front of us?

I am not sure what you are asking also. I have several very close guy friends who are just that, friends only. While they are quite attractive I dont want them walking around naked in front of me just as I dont think they want me walking naked in front of them.

Is your friend a nudist?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

I am not sure what you are asking also. I have several very close guy friends who are just that, friends only. While they are quite attractive I dont want them walking around naked in front of me just as I dont think they want me walking naked in front of them.

Is your friend a nudist?

We're friends, Nikki. Feel free to walk around naked in front of me at anytime.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
0 likes
My best friend is a guy, would I hell want him to be naked around me tho. It would just be damn strange because I think of him as family. Don't what else I can say on the subject since this isn't really a well written question. Lol