if you were my ex..

last reply
16 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
if you were my ex.. would you be pee'd off to find out that im in a relationship with your old man? for arguments sake his single.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
do you mean my bf, or my dad?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you were my ex you would be a guy, so why would you be in a relationship with my "old man"? You are a guy right? Are you gay?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
If you mean my father, then yes...I'd be pissed, being that he's married to my mother and would have some serious explaining to do.

But if you mean an old boyfriend, then no. You'd be an old boyfriend, and the guy you're with would be an old boyfriend...that's double the amount of fucks I wouldn't give.

Let's do the math: Ex dating someone else = 0 fucks
Ex dating ex =0 fucks x 2 (because it's 2 exes)

so 0x(0x2)=0

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Princess Blondie
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
If you mean father, then yes...I'd be pissed, being that he's married to my mother and would have some serious explaining to do.

But if you mean an old boyfriend, then no. You'd be an old boyfriend, and they guy you're with would be an old boyfriend...that's double the amount of fucks I wouldn't give.

Let's do the math: Ex dating someone else = 0 fucks
Ex dating ex =0 fucks x 2 (because it's 2 exes)

so 0x(0x2)=0

She stole the words right out of my mouth.
†Jinxy Approved†

Lurker
0 likes
I assume 'old man' is meaning my father. Let's say for this example, my father is single. If you were my ex, and you were now seeing my father, oh YES I would be pissed! it's just my opinion, but I don't think it's a very nice thing to do.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Well being a woman, if you were my ex and began seeing my dad.. i'd have some SERIOUS re-thinking to do about my 'old man', and might need therapy too.. But if dad were gay i'd say "what-ever works" and go tend to my mum!
CurlyFries
0 likes
If you were my ex, I wouldn't want you in a relationship with ANYONE in my family be it my mother, sister, father, or aunt Sally. I would want to you out of my life. Go pick on someone else's gene pool.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly
If you were my ex, I wouldn't want you in a relationship with ANYONE in my family be it my mother, sister, father, or aunt Sally. I would want to you out of my life. Go pick on someone else's gene pool.

I couldn't agree more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i am taking the old man as your bf/husband etc...i could be wrong..but...

yes..me i would never date any of my good friends' ex's ever..nor their fathers..ew

see friends are WAY more important than any guy period

but that is just me...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
omg grose father, no sry should have reworded that - 'last man', 'last ex'.
shawnababy im just posting the question not referring it to myself
slipperywhenwet2012 interesting scientific response 0x(0x2)=0, nice one haha
Lurker
0 likes
Unless me and my ex have become a type of great friends that rarely happens then there is probably bad blood, and then ex should stay away from family members and close friends. And of course any family members and friends that give a damn about you will stay away from your ex.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Juniors_world
omg grose father, no sry should have reworded that - 'last man', 'last ex'.
shawnababy im just posting the question not referring it to myself
slipperywhenwet2012 interesting scientific response 0x(0x2)=0, nice one haha

Thanks for clearing that up, I think.

So, you're my ex and involved with another one of my ex's?

Honestly, I think I would find it a bit weird to have two of my ex-boyfriends hooking up. However, if you're both my ex's then I would want you *poof* out of my life and it wouldn't be an issue.

Hooking up with my current friends and family is a no go, though.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I'd probably send dear old Dad an email with a link to urban dictionary dot com.

Dear Dad,
I'm so glad you finally met the man of you dreams. I had to kick him to the curb because:

A) He uses a roll of toilet paper every time camps out in any bathroom for a few hours a day.

B) I caught him time and again, smoking bong hits, locked in said bathroom, using my Tampax applicators in an innovative but thoroughly wrong manner.

C) Those fever blisters he repeatedly breaks out with...about every 7 weeks - well, better go get yourself checked out.

Are you into Cleveland Steamers too?

I guess what Aunt Shirley told me seven years ago is true - I did not spring from your loins, but from those of your stockbroker - Ray Biggerstaff. Thank gawd Mom had the good sense to avoid furthering your line.

Happy Herpes, Pop.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Riiiight

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Riiiight

nice edit.....
umm get over yourself?